Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Story of The Untold Truth

PreviousPage 2 of 5Next

:shrug:

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

You know you could always start your own blog site or use ModDB...

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

There is a big difference between "shoving mistakes...upfront" and asking for clarification. There's no need to get overly defensive when people are just trying to understand a small ambiguity in a sentence.

But hey, on with the discussion over whatever's in this thread.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

To discourage anymore flame-festing and to get back on topic, how is The Untold Truth coming along? It's been awhile since I last heard about it.
If your still looking for someone to do a GLaDOS voice, then look for Axel787 on YouTube. Here's an example:
fgNHHU9enBQ

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

Has anyone heard of saintkitten? post62225.html#p62225 She does a much better voice and is actually on TWP.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
MasterLagger wrote:
To discourage anymore flame-festing and to get back on topic

msleeper wrote:
Listen, friend. This is my site/forum, not yours. So you don't get to make the calls. You don't get to tell people what they can and cannot post.

TWP was founded on the principal of telling dumb people they're being dumb.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
chickenmobile wrote:
Has anyone heard of saintkitten? post62225.html#p62225 She does a much better voice and is actually on TWP.

Well, it's good to know someone on TWP has a good GLaDOS voice. I haven't heard that before. If saintkitten still visits this site, you (BlackBird Studios) should try to contact her.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

I like how little content this thread actually has.

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."

They always write speeches. Damn paragraphs.

New tracks every Saturday!
http://www.soundcloud.com/jomonay
"Anything that you do, just be THE best at it" - Kanye West

Interesting how you are able to grab the attention of the fellow TWP community just by starting a meaningless argument with the local admins. "Score 1 for BlackBird Studios." After my team had searched through this form telling me how it is probably not a good idea to get on the bad side of the admins just on the second month "more/less", I giggled like a man, "don't know how you giggle like a man, but it sounds good", and we went on with our buissness.

Recent updates have occured, I'm still

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.
because I am running out of patience for the voice of the map, and secondly I am losing interest at the same time because of the lack of patience. You put two and two together, you see that I am getting bored. I hope this map is worth it, the team and I laugh at how bad it looks, but that might just be because we've been looking at it for quite some time and were getting sick of it. BTW: Thank you MasterLagger for being a true fan :boring: j/k. I contacted that one person that you told me to from youtube. Waiting for a response, so for the mean time, I continue to :notwant:...

BlackBird Studios?
Map in Progress:
[spoiler]The Story of The Untold Truth
Chapter 1: The Escape
Chapter 2: The Question[/spoiler]
Maps Made:

[spoiler]"TheOldVersion" Chapter 1: The Escape Over 1000 Downloads!
"TheOldVersion" Chapter 2: The Catacombs Over 500 Downloads![/spoiler]
PreviousPage 2 of 5Next