Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Story of The Untold Truth

Page 1 of 5Next

Welcome Test Subjects,

This is the offical forum for my brand new story called, "The Untold Truth". Here you can find updates about up-coming news about *soon-to-be-released-maps*. If you have any questions or are interested in helping me with this map-to-map project, give me a buzz and we can discuss your future. This is a BlackBird Studios Production and we have many here who are now working on this project. We hope that you enjoy.

[Update 1]: If you have played my maps before then please burn the last versions because 'thebrandnew' Chapter 1: The Escape, is on its way. I threw the old version on the floor and smacked it with a chair, crippling its ability to be played on my computer. Havn't worked much on being funny, but it will come back to me. See you soon.

BlackBird Studios?
Map in Progress:
[spoiler]The Story of The Untold Truth
Chapter 1: The Escape
Chapter 2: The Question[/spoiler]
Maps Made:

[spoiler]"TheOldVersion" Chapter 1: The Escape Over 1000 Downloads!
"TheOldVersion" Chapter 2: The Catacombs Over 500 Downloads![/spoiler]

[Talks On]: "Chapter 1: The Escape"

I've been getting some requests about a lot of things regarding the maps basic look. Some people are looking for difficult maps but some people want it to be fun difficult. Making a difficult map is not difficult, but making a fun difficult map is... Is there any specific things you guys are looking for in a map, if not, I will continue the same route as discussed by the group. Were not asking for a detailed discription but if you like difficult, tell us, and we will uphold that request. Our map's progress is going very well... We will be a while since we have finals to study for... It's that time again...

We don't like to :blah:
We like to :blah: in style...

[Quote from a Member of BlackBird Studios]

BlackBird Studios?
Map in Progress:
Maps Made:

Well, the mapping is going very well. We are doing our very best to uphold the email requests that we've been given. We are positive that you will see a difference from the first version compared to the new one. The one thing that is holding us back so much is the voice actors. We would love to have someone replicate this voice we found and help us make this story come to life. We're coming down to the point that if we can't find someone to help us, we are just going to have to go back to text, but this time we will make it so that it is eaiser to follow and so that it is not as boring as our previous versions of doing it. If you are willing to help, we know damn well that this map will be a hit. If you know how to or know someone who is willing to help, send me a message and I will show you what the voice sounds like that we want re-made. Please, please, please help us. I'll give it about two weeks, if nothing then we will just follow through with the text and maybe far off into the future we will be able to change our ways. I know I said that the map is done, but we are working on a bigger map than the first idea we had. More scripted, more fun, more challenges. I hope people give a crap about what I am saying, if not, it is exercise for my fingers. :)

BlackBird Studios?
Map in Progress:
Maps Made:

Your official forums, you say?

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

What's with the repeating of the text? Did I violate some Code of Conduct that says, "Unable to Over Exaggerate"?

BlackBird Studios?
Map in Progress:
Maps Made:

So...

By 'forum' did you mean this thread, or TWP?

First of all, I don't know what TWP means. Not everybody knows every acronym in the world. If your going to type something out, please type the whole thing. Second of all to your comment saying, "By 'forum' did you mean this thread..." my reply is "This is the offical forum for my brand new story called..." Yes there was a mistake by me typing forum, but it should be pretty obvious that this "thread" is what I meant.

I would love if I could delete these comments being made because I didn't make this "thread/forum" so people could critique my words and mis-spellings. So if we could please refrain from taking about what I say and shoving my mistakes upfront for someone else to see and miss the point of what I am trying to do, that would be much appreciated. I'm not trying to be a

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.
, but its the truth. If you want to comment on this "Thread/Forum", please could you talk about the subject "The Untold Truth".

Thank You

BlackBird Studios?
Map in Progress:
Maps Made:

BlackBird Studios wrote:
First of all, I don't know what TWP means.

TWP = Thinking With Portals. This acronym is used to indicate this website, https://www.thinking.withportals.com.

BlackBird Studios wrote:
Not everybody knows every acronym in the world. If your going to type something out, please type the whole thing.

Typing it out once, explaining the acronym should do right? :)

BlackBird Studios wrote:
If you want to comment on this "Thread/Forum", please could you talk about the subject "The Untold Truth".

Thank You

I just felt the need to explain those two points :)

BlackBird Studios wrote:
:blah:

Listen, friend. This is my site/forum, not yours. So you don't get to make the calls, even in "your own" thread. You don't get to tell people what they can and cannot post. I don't even know what this thread is supposed to be about. Is it some fanfic? Or a map pack? If it's a map then 1.) :postpics: and 2.) this is the wrong board for maps.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Why don't you read what I post and stop adding insult to injury. "If you want to comment on this "Thread/Forum", please could you talk about the subject "The Untold Truth"." I asked if people could talk about the subject, I didn't threaten or force people too. Stop mis-reading the posts and pay attention. As wonderful as this site may be, and as much as it is yours, I believe everybody is entitled to some "word" of what they do.
I'm not "laying down" the law to obey what I say, just offering a set of ideas so others "who care" can stay in-touch and informed. What this forum is and what it is for is obvious to the people who have played my shitty maps, so I didn't feel the need to explain. If I am going to be outlawed to what I do, then I guess this site is not for me. I have had my fair shares of being a moderator and owning sites, and all I have to say is that running around claiming shit that is yours but at the same time, shoving it into peoples faces, is not the right way to show admin power. This is the last time I am going to reply to this discussion because quite honestly, it is immature.
Do as you must, if I am banned from this site, then so be it. It was used as something to waste time. I'm not saying it wasn't fun because obviously it was fun enough if I am here "arguing" about something so un-meaningful. The Skyrim ModKit is about done, so I will probably take my group and work on that. It would be nice to stay on here, just to see if my work comes alive or not. But, you are the owner of the site, and I know how it feels to have someone "seem like" they are taking control. It is not fun to lose authority over something you have put your money into, trust me, I have had it happen to me. I am sorry if what I was trying to do, threatend you, but I was just making it so I could have an offical "theard" so that people who liked what I did, could keep up to date.

BlackBird Studios?
Map in Progress:
Maps Made:

Page 1 of 5Next