Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Story of The Untold Truth

PreviousPage 5 of 5
BlackBird Studios wrote:
...I am just so use to being in actual fourms...

Oh boy, be careful of what you post.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]
MasterLagger wrote:
BlackBird Studios wrote:
...I am just so use to being in actual fourms...

Oh boy, be careful of what you post.

Yeah. Not sure if this sarcasm or not, but if it is: Please forgive us for wanting to keep the forums so that users don't have to scroll through four posts from the same user when they could easily be condensed into one, saving load time, scrolling time, and aesthetics value.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

Under the circumstances, I think it was more of a miscommunication. But it did sound kinda like a shot.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]
MasterLagger wrote:
Under the circumstances, I think it was more of a miscommunication. But it did sound kinda like a shot.

Well when you quote me with those words, "...I am so use to being in actual forms..." of course there is going to be some misunderstandings, especially if you don't continue the rest of the sentence. There are tons of forums that I and others (I'm sure) have been in where the site uses forums as "instance messaging system" where people just spam posts with no-one to limit them from this power. So when I said that that I am use to ...triple/quad post" That was a true statement, but since I can see why you would get defense because it does sound a bit -sarcastic-, all is forgiven. You can :snooze: now knowing this.

EDIT: I also find this pretty sad that this forum/post/(whatever.you.want.to.call.it) is being used to "fight" senseless arguments. Kind of ruins the intention of what I was going for, but I guess it adds on to the posts so... yeah!

BlackBird Studios?
Map in Progress:
[spoiler]The Story of The Untold Truth
Chapter 1: The Escape
Chapter 2: The Question[/spoiler]
Maps Made:

[spoiler]"TheOldVersion" Chapter 1: The Escape Over 1000 Downloads!
"TheOldVersion" Chapter 2: The Catacombs Over 500 Downloads![/spoiler]

Scratch miscommunication, more like me misinterpreting. Even with the complete sentence in quotes, it sounded like like you were saying that actual forums allow triple/quad posting. That was a misinterpretation on my part and I apologize.
And of course, senseless arguments and apologies does add to the posts. :-D

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"

Okay I'm sick of your shitty attitude. Go find a "real forum" (I assume 4chan or reddit) to bother.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
PreviousPage 5 of 5