Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Great Portal 2 Speculation Thread

PreviousPage 3 of 7Next
msleeper wrote:
Mr. Happy wrote:
Also, she was originally designed for something to do with ice.

Citation needed.

Portal content.gcf/portal/materials/slides/slide1.vtf. Frame 3.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

Well played. :3

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Hmm.

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

I'll place my thoughts!
My Thoughts

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Portal RE-WINDED

How big do you think is the probability that Valve will keep up the Portal story arc as their "next best thing" and completely abandon Half-Life 2: Episode Three that we have been waiting for for so long?

What I personally think will happen is:

1. Portal 2, Ms. Johnson-Rattmann (good luck figuring out what I mean by this) and/or the co-op bots seriously fuck up Aperture Science facilities and cause the end of time. "End" of Portal arc.

2. Half-Life 2: Episode Three, see Episode Three speculated storyline. (Only the Episode Three part, I'm continuing the thing differently.)

3. Half-Life 3 and followups, G-Man places Gordon and his crew (Alyx, the Vortigaunts, etc.) in stasis and releases them near the end of time that Portal 2 causes. Then Gordon and his crew must prevent the end of time from happening and continue both the Half-Life and Portal arcs.

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.

None of that makes any sense.

Episode 3 and the HL2 storyline will not interset with Portal 2. The devs have flat out stated this.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
None of that makes any sense.

Episode 3 and the HL2 storyline will not interset with Portal 2. The devs have flat out stated this.

Well how many years we will have to wait until the Half-Life 3 I predicted comes?

Things may change greatly. Hell, HL3 may not even happen. (What Valve will do then?)

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.

They've also said that the episodes "are HL3".

msleeper wrote:

If the episodes are HL3, is HL3 (the follow-up of the episodes) HL4?

Might want to edit the post to reflect that.

ASBusinessMagnet wrote:
msleeper wrote:

If the episodes are HL3, is HL3 (the follow-up of the episodes) HL4?

Might want to edit the post to reflect that.

No, they have also stated that episode 3 is the end of the Gordon Freeman story arc.

Probably why it is still completely and utterly unannounced.

PreviousPage 3 of 7Next