Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Summer Mapping Initiative - Contest Winners

PreviousPage 4 of 7Next

Congratulations, winners! Looking forward to full results!

Check out my stuff at http://www.naigel.nl

Congratulations to the winners!

the hills are alive... with the sound of music

Congrats winners! some awesome maps you have there.

Oh wow, so I just played Patent Pending. Could not agree more, it seems almost like an official Valve map.

Big congrats.

Congratulations to the two grand-prize folks + the other runners-up! There were some great maps in this competition, and you guys's were definitely some of the best. :thumbup:

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

There is no "N" in "Turret."

Congratulations, guys.

It would have been great to see a coop map come in the top 5, but the SP maps were fantastic! Great work everyone!

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
chickenmobile wrote:
It would have been great to see a coop map come in the top 5, but the SP maps were fantastic! Great work everyone!

I'm gonna make a thread about this at some point soon. I really wish there was more Coop maps overall. We only had like 25% of entries be Coop.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I wonder how much tougher would it have been to judge the contest with more coop maps, being that 2 people have to play through them.

Congrats to the winners!

And many thanks to the contest organizers and judges for making the whole thing happen. I don't envy the job you guys had.

PreviousPage 4 of 7Next