Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Summer Mapping Initiative - Contest Winners

PreviousPage 3 of 7Next

The judges must have made quite a dent in their chairs.

First guy tells the second guy, "My head hurts!" The second guy replied, "Stop thinking so much!" Then the first guy says, "I think that what caused my problem in the first place!" The second guy says, "Then stop banging you head against the wall!"

ImageImageVDC User Page
KenJeKenny!? wrote:
Excellent choices! Altho i honestly thought Delta Bunsen would win... and i still think he at least deserved 2nd place. But that's just my opinion...

It was my opinion too, but that's the great thing about having 13 judges - no one person's decision can make or break the outcome. I only gave two Perfect 5's, to Delta Bunsen and to One In The Chamber, and neither of them ended up in the final top 2%.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

congratulations you guys :)

msleeper wrote:
I only gave two Perfect 5's, to Delta Bunsen and to One In The Chamber

Heh, just reading that made my day regardless :) It was a great competition, and i'll be looking forward to the next one.

Congratulations to the winners!

Congrats Mr. Two for representing and a big congrats to all the winners.

Patent Pending definitely deserved to win, but I loved Edifice. So i'm glad that was up there.

A big congratulations to the winners, and of course to everyone else who entered the competition!

I don't think I can open Portal 2 for at least 6 months now....

MrTwoVideocard Will become MrThree :)
Grats for the winners, I somewhat guessed the same result.
I also guess judges will not rush to play the new post-contest uploads :)

-= Check out my maps: workshop, and their .vmf sources: homepage =-

Congratulations to the winners!

Was a great contest guys, had a lot of fun! Hope to see more in the future. :)

Congrats to everyone who won, and I know I was excited to participate in this contest and it actually led to me working on another map.

I hope this contest inspired a few other people to being mapping and hopefully it leads to some even more epic maps.

Cant wait to see what Valve will do with the winners. Hopefully this will lead into some sort of official support in the game to make custom maps easier to find/play.

BTW, did I read somewhere that Valve was gonna port these to the 360 and ps3 or was that just about including support for all maps to be playable on the 360 and ps3?

PreviousPage 3 of 7Next