Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Summer Mapping Initiative - Contest Winners

PreviousPage 2 of 7Next

Excellent choices! Altho i honestly thought Delta Bunsen would win... and i still think he at least deserved 2nd place. But that's just my opinion... :blah:

Anyways, awesome job judges and i cannot wait for the release of all the reviews&scores! :D

.:: [SP] Lost in Testing :: #1 :: #2 :: #3 :: #4 ::.

Oh well I guess I didn't make it after all. However i had fun with it and some really awesome maps won, I fully expected Patent Pending to be at the top when the contest was over with. Congrats to every who won, and congrats to everyone else who made an awesome map in this contest.

"...those who would break the rules and laws are reguarded as scum, but those who would abandon even one of their friends, are worse than scum." -Obito Uchiha
Youtube Channel My Workshop
My Maps/Projects:

[spoiler]Maps:
RBC 1 RBC 2
Blue Walls
Converting Propulsion
One Week Creation
Secondary Fire
Flings Speed Patience
Ongoing Projects:
Alive & Kicking: Chamber 18 Secondary Fire[/spoiler]

KenJeKenny!? wrote:
Excellent choices! Altho i honestly thought Delta Bunsen would win... and i still think he at least deserved 2nd place. But that's just my opinion... :blah:

Anyways, awesome job judges and i cannot wait for the release of all the reviews&scores! :D

Delta Bunsen was a really cool map, I honestly thought that was going to be the winner judging that early on.

Currently working on Darksiders 3.

I'm feeling the most incredible mixture of emotions right now, congratulations to the top maps- they're really great. I know Mr.2videocards is freaking out right now :D

Freaking the fuck out man.

MrTwoVideoCards wrote:

:chillout: :-D

First guy tells the second guy, "My head hurts!" The second guy replied, "Stop thinking so much!" Then the first guy says, "I think that what caused my problem in the first place!" The second guy says, "Then stop banging you head against the wall!"

ImageImageVDC User Page
kwp21 pitts wrote:
MrTwoVideoCards wrote:

more like

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

Yeah, F0rkz freakout.

Hober wrote:
kwp21 pitts wrote:
MrTwoVideoCards wrote:

more like

I'm laughing at the though of this. :lol:

First guy tells the second guy, "My head hurts!" The second guy replied, "Stop thinking so much!" Then the first guy says, "I think that what caused my problem in the first place!" The second guy says, "Then stop banging you head against the wall!"

ImageImageVDC User Page
MrTwoVideoCards wrote:
Yeah, F0rkz freakout.

lulz

And congrats to all the mappers, judges, and everyone else who busted their ass trying to do this. Like msleeper alluded to... The idea of sitting around and playing maps sounds great.... Until you realize you're looking at playing for two weeks straight...

Congrats Mr2VC!

do NOT click this
PreviousPage 2 of 7Next