Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal Mapping Tips Megathread

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next

Post the decompiled VMF.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I don't know where i would upload it.

Double post* I can decomplie any level ( but had trouble on escape_002, the final map but that was my first attempt) just say.

If you DL them agree not to plagurize, just use them as examples :p

Yeah nevermind, don't post it. If you don't know where to find vmex you are SOL.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Who is SOL :P,

Shit Out of Luck.

I know the annogram, :P

Anyway, thinking about making a small map with the friendly turret, is there a place to upload maps for this site? Or should i make one that is actualy just not a single thingy.

I can actually think of a full side story experment and an alternate ending but meh :P

I added attachments to the forum. I am going to make a download database here soon when we get more users and some more maps get released.

Neat.

btw, companion cube = 2nd skin on propsmetal_box

Hmm, need to add a Companion Cube emote...

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next