Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Felix Griffin's Editor Mod (FGEMOD)

PreviousPage 6 of 24Next

Somehow the HMW instances weren't installed properly. Go to Portal 2/sdk_content/maps/instances/hmw/gadgets. Is that folder there? If not, put it there.

Falsi sumus crusto!

By hmw I'm assuming you mean instances_hmw that was copied there from portal2_dlc/maps, because gadgets is in the instances_hmw folder. Theres several folders called hmw but none of them have a folder called gadgets in it.

p.s. I may have some files in different spots as when I started posting here since I've reinstalled Portal 2 twice so I can help you out with the mod and then return to the default workshop.

That would be the problem. As I said, you need to have it in that exact path. Copy the "gadgets" folder to instances/hmw.

Falsi sumus crusto!

When are you planning on uploading the latest version?

Wow! That was...uh, yeah. Just, yeah.

As soon as the vactubes work. I'm experimenting with all sorts of triggers to cancel out gravity and haven't found a good solution yet. But if I leave gravity in they need to push really fast on horizontal stretches, since the speed can't change based on direction.

Falsi sumus crusto!

Just use some trigger_vphysics_motion with 0 gravity, then have trigger pushes inside them set to push towards a target.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Camben24
Aperture Science: We do our science asbestos we can!

I tried that, but the player seems to react strangely.

Falsi sumus crusto!

The Sendificator doesn't work correctly.
I have createt a Map with the sendificator and all works at me, but a friend who havn't installed your mod had some problems. The Cube alsways spans in front of Glas or the Portals instead of the end of the laser. We don't figure out why but we think there is something wron packed in the map from your mod. I tried to pack alle thing correctly into the map with pakrat, but still no working for him.
heres the pakratmodified Workshopmap: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =118594392
I will soon upload the VMF file to check.
I hope you can fix it somehow.

Hm. Tha's not good.

Does he have the proper scripts? The new versions? Is there an observation room in the map?

Falsi sumus crusto!

I dont think he have new scripts. He only have the old materials of the first released Sendificator Map wich was made by HMW but not the instances, vmfs and so on...
The Map has some Observation rooms, yes.

PreviousPage 6 of 24Next