Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Felix Griffin's Editor Mod (FGEMOD)

PreviousPage 24 of 24

Cool, cool, thanks for the response. The BEE2 thread on Steam Community is a bit daunting to read through--is everything in this going to be in BEE2, or is there anything getting dropped?

Everything that works will be in the BEE2. I'll drop the cameras, for example, but I think those are in Carl's mod already.

Falsi sumus crusto!

The Physics Shield in Bee 2 can't be seen through. Will the one in this mod work? Or will it be the same?

Also, I'm having trouble using it. First, I can't see anything when I scroll up, and second, I don't know which is the "D/Sn" key for when I'm finished.

Unowninator wrote:
The Physics Shield in Bee 2 can't be seen through. Will the one in this mod work? Or will it be the same?

Also, I'm having trouble using it. First, I can't see anything when I scroll up, and second, I don't know which is the "D/Sn" key for when I'm finished.

It sounds like your console size is too small. Right-click in the top left corner and make it bigger.

The keys to control it are:
[quote=FGEMOD]Use W/S or UP/DOWN to move the cursor, and D/SPACE/ENTER to select one. Press F1 when you're finished.[/quote]

Falsi sumus crusto!

Can someone tell me how the skybox works? I'm trying to use it in the art theropy style but it won't work.

I believe it's slightly broken in that style.

My stuff:
[spoiler]- BEE2 Addons | (BEE2)
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel
- Gel is Not Always Helpful[/spoiler]

The package link doesn't work but the FGEMOD download link still works. Can you fix the package download link please?

Quote from Bluecat5995 on February 22, 2020, 10:22 pm

The package link doesn't work but the FGEMOD download link still works. Can you fix the package download link please?

This package is long obsolete. It's part of the BEE2.4 packages. You should download BEE2.4 instead.

could you tell me why the game dont open when it finish? i relly want to test it

PreviousPage 24 of 24