Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Felix Griffin's Editor Mod (FGEMOD)

PreviousPage 7 of 24Next

Hm. He's using a PC, right? (I don't know if steam workshop is even on consoles, but just in case.) Have him install the source code from Sendificate ch0. That should fix it.

Falsi sumus crusto!

That's May Fix it, yes but that doesn't solve the Problem.
I think everyone who haven't installed the Source code will have this Problem.
I want to make my maps for everyone, not only a few who installed some sources :(

The next version will integrate with FudgePacker to add the resources to the BSP. For now, try installing FudgePacker and having it scan for missing resources.

Falsi sumus crusto!

Say, Felix...you wouldn't happen to know what this is?Image

I found it in my portal2_dlc2puzzles folder.

ImageImage
srs bsnss wrote:
Say, Felix...you wouldn't happen to know what this is?Image

I found it in my portal2_dlc2puzzles folder.

It's a preview of one of your maps ;) They're automatically generated and used for the workshop ;)

That's a pituure of the default sample map. I packed it in to show how to place different elements. It's not a very good puzzle, but if you're having trouble positioning an object check if it's in there.

Falsi sumus crusto!
FelixGriffin wrote:
That's a pituure of the default sample map. I packed it in to show how to place different elements. It's not a very good puzzle, but if you're having trouble positioning an object check if it's in there.

Ah. I was wondering why it was in that folder, because I've never made a map like that.
It all make sense now!

ImageImage

Hi, Felix! I am new to this thread but i have a new idea, Support Beams like in the Underground
Thanks

That sounds interesting, but what do you mean by support beams? The things on the right in this picture?

Falsi sumus crusto!
FelixGriffin wrote:
That sounds interesting, but what do you mean by support beams? The things on the right in this picture?

Yes, or another word for it is Gantry

EDIT: and another idea is the thing in the middle of the picture, the set's of lights.

PreviousPage 7 of 24Next