Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Felix Griffin's Editor Mod (FGEMOD)

PreviousPage 4 of 24Next

You probably need to change the defaults of your console, the standard ones are really annoying. Right-click the top left corner of the window and increase the width, height, and text size. Then restart the program.

Falsi sumus crusto!
FelixGriffin wrote:
Ah, yes, that's my fault. I forgot to include HMW's Sendificator instances with the mod, so it's like the game is missing a piece of the jigsaw puzzle. Download the instances from the OP.

Sorry about that. It'll be fixed in the next release, which also fixes the Animal King, includes a better Sendificator model, and includes an all-new gravity reverser cube from PUNT!

Thanks! :D
And, does "OP" mean: Original Post? Thanks! : )

Yes it does. Any suggestions before I finalize the next version?

Falsi sumus crusto!

Okay thanks : )
So, I just re-download the original file from the OP, and then change the old instances, with the ones from the new download? (I downloaded the other thing from the OP, but I have no idea what to do with it......) Thanks!

Somewhere in the other file is a folder called instances/hmw/gadgets. Copy the hmw folder into the instances folder in the FGEMOD when you install it. It might ask to overwrite things, say YES.

Falsi sumus crusto!

Thanks! :D
I'll tell you the results when they come : ) Oh, and you asked for any suggestions before the new version, and I think that adding catwalks would be pretty cool! :D

There is a folder called maps, inside of that is instances_hmw, I am going to copy that folder INTO the instances of the new files in Portal 2 (Steam/Steam Apps/Common/Portal 2, etc.) : ) Thank you

So, I did that. It did not work....... :/
Do I need to save the files again in the FGEMOD Command thingy? Thanks : )

Don't copy the maps folder, copy the one called "hmw" INSIDE that folder. ;) And you shouldn't need to save again.

I'll start working on catwalks.

Falsi sumus crusto!

AWESOME SAUCE!! (for the catwalks) Thanks, I just re-download both things from the OP, I was going to copy the folder called hmw, which is inside, maps, from the "Sendificate" download from the OP. Except there is no file or folder in the maps folder, of the sendificate, called hmw. However, I DO see two files which are:

sp_hmw_sendificate_assets.txt

and

sp_hmw_sendificate.vmf

(or something like that :P)

Should I copy THOSE? Thanks! :)

The hmw folder should go in instances, next to things like sot, p2editor and bens_extended_editor. The others aren't necessary unless you want to look at how HMW built his maps, although it's a beautiful example of the Destroyed theme.

Falsi sumus crusto!
FelixGriffin wrote:
...Any suggestions before I finalize the next version?

I repeat, GUI.

Wow! That was...uh, yeah. Just, yeah.
PreviousPage 4 of 24Next