Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Ben and August’s Extended Editor (BEEMOD) & BEE2

PreviousPage 8 of 60Next

Nobody answered...

Will triggers stretch?

Alexander Bell wrote:
Nobody answered...

Will triggers stretch?

No

Big Mood
portal2tenacious wrote:
Alexander Bell wrote:
Nobody answered...

Will triggers stretch?

No

I mean be stretchable... the best thing about this is trigers, though I can't see a 1 square trigger being very usefull.

Beggers can't be choosers, I guess.

Created one of those makeshift OR gates?

Big Mood

triggers wont be stretchable
the skybox idea could work, again that would be a 2.0 integration
and logic gates would also go in a 2.0 version

right now I've lost most of my motivation to finish this mod, but dont worry its coming along slowly but surely

Also, I made a map just for you! Sunset
Click Here to view my Workshop and play my puzzlemaker maps

Feel free to include my logic gates if you want. No need to re-invent the wheel.

Sendificate series: Sendificate | A Beam Too Far | Airtime | 302
Other Portal 2 maps: Medusa Glare
Portal 1 maps: Try Anything Twice | Manic Mechanic

I downloaded them, but I havent looked at them yet, and I probably will thanks :)
in 2.0 that is

Also, I made a map just for you! Sunset
Click Here to view my Workshop and play my puzzlemaker maps

Good Work on this so far, i was thinking cant you make a simple map with all the stuff you put into it like doors and more what doesnt fit on the panel

r2range wrote:
Good Work on this so far, i was thinking cant you make a simple map with all the stuff you put into it like doors and more what doesnt fit on the panel

You mean so you can just copy it around? Like the regular observation room, but copyable?

Big Mood
portal2tenacious wrote:
r2range wrote:

You mean so you can just copy it around? Like the regular observation room, but copyable?

Un related to this... but wtf is with your name's color... and why are you being called "too dumb to live"? lol

Related to this...

Please add a script that crashes your game and corrupts your files if you chain 8+ faith plates :lol:

Damn, I'm too dumb to live too...

PreviousPage 8 of 60Next