Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Ben and August’s Extended Editor (BEEMOD) & BEE2

PreviousPage 60 of 60

No, the new version of the BEE2, rewritten in Python. It's not released yet.

My stuff:
[spoiler]- BEE2 Addons | (BEE2)
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel
- Gel is Not Always Helpful[/spoiler]

I apologize if I seem slow. I'm not a regular and I get confused with the versions.

ok so there's a new version of BEE2 (rewritten in Python) to be released at some point. The name of that is Bee2.4.

I got my Bee2 from here: BEE2
The newest here seems to be BEE2 Alpha .2.5.But you can also download Alpha .2.4 if you want to. But the BEE2.4 you speak of isn't released yet.

Am I even downloading my BEE2 from the right place? Is there a BEE2.3 that I should be using instead of the Alpha .2.5? Sorry, I must sound very dumb. But I just had to ask in case I'm using the wrong version.

The Bee2.5 is the latest version. You might want to get my addons pack as well (see sig), since it includes a few fixes for some items and a lot of new ones.

My stuff:
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel

Ok tnx :)

The current release is BEE2 Version 2.5 also known as the BEE2.2.5

Also, I made a map just for you! Sunset
Click Here to view my Workshop and play my puzzlemaker maps

Both of the download sources for the TeamSpen items (BEE2 download and the download link on the site for the addon) don't give me all of the items, resulting in this error:
http://imgur.com/OQy8Nwj

Oddly enough, the styles that it broke and items that were lost used to work just fine before I was forced to reinstall Portal 2 after a completely unrelated error. Then, after the reinstall was done, I installed BEE2 and the TS items were missing and TS styles broken. Were they broken by an update?

(sorry for massive bump)

On 8/3/2015, my account reawakened for the first time since 2/26/2013. It's been a long time... How have you been, forums? I've been pretty busy forgetting my password, you know, after I forgot to write it down! R.I.P. Old Signature... 12/31/2012 - 8/3/2015
5/30/2017: OH LOOK I REMEMBERED I HAD THIS ACCOUNT

The selection models aren't actually too important, which is why quite a lot of models don't have one. The default model works fine for most models. Did you run the stylechanger exe?

I just realised that I never mentioned it here... there's a total rewrite of the BEE2 I've been working on. It's still a WIP (90% of my items haven't been reimplemented yet), but it has a lot of very powerful features.

My stuff:
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel
TeamSpen210 wrote:
The selection models aren't actually too important, which is why quite a lot of models don't have one. The default model works fine for most models. Did you run the stylechanger exe?

I just realised that I never mentioned it here... there's a total rewrite of the BEE2 I've been working on. It's still a WIP (90% of my items haven't been reimplemented yet), but it has a lot of very powerful features.

OMG thanks! I ran stylechanger.exe (99% of the time, I forget to do that) and it works now!

On 8/3/2015, my account reawakened for the first time since 2/26/2013. It's been a long time... How have you been, forums? I've been pretty busy forgetting my password, you know, after I forgot to write it down! R.I.P. Old Signature... 12/31/2012 - 8/3/2015
5/30/2017: OH LOOK I REMEMBERED I HAD THIS ACCOUNT
BenVlodgi wrote:
facepalm... if its going to work on Linux its going to work on mac. I dont want to abandon them, but I havent heard of the BEEMOD working on macs, and I dont have one to test on. The BEE2 is being developed in C# which is primarily just for windows.

cant you make BEEMOD for Linux?

thad4002 wrote:
cant you make BEEMOD for Linux?

BEEMOD1.5 works on mac, windows and linux.

Also, I made a map just for you! Sunset
Click Here to view my Workshop and play my puzzlemaker maps
PreviousPage 60 of 60