Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Alyx or Chell?

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next

Out of all the characters in Portal, I thought Chell herself was the least likeable. wheras I'm in love with Alyx.

But this is not a popularity contest is it? Fair enough.

All I can think of is the moment I first met Alyx, where she had just single-handedly taken out a room full of combine.

(ep2 spoiler)
Sure,

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Plus, did you see that when she did that wrestling move on that zombie? and when she booted that ant lion in the head and shot it while her heel was still in its face? That was so cool!

What's Chell got? A portal gun. That isn't hers. That only works on certain sufaces. That may not work at all after portal's finale. Oh, and she doesn't take falling damage.

Ok then, FIGHT!

Chell looks up for somewhere to fire a portal into.
Alyx kicks her in the chin, knocking her unconcious.

Wow, that was quick. :)

Companion Cube Chronicles WIP:
Story: 22.22222% Design: 33.33333%
Levels: 4.44444% Cake: 0.00000%
Voices: 0.0^3% in base 4
New models & Textures: ((e^28/pi*7)/0 - 42)%
Grief counseling: 111.11111%

Chell, for taking a model that looks so good and making her look so bad.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

What, you mean when she incinerated the companion cube? Or do you mean when he had a sex change during the development process?

Companion Cube Chronicles WIP:
Story: 22.22222% Design: 33.33333%
Levels: 4.44444% Cake: 0.00000%
Voices: 0.0^3% in base 4
New models & Textures: ((e^28/pi*7)/0 - 42)%
Grief counseling: 111.11111%

I mean the model that they used the likness of to make Chell. The model was pretty hot, and Chell... wasn't.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

This should really be offtopic, lmao.

Anywho, Alyx would only win if she was naked.

Double knock out. :lol:

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

did anyone else notice? In episode 2 they gave Alyx purple underwear (small of her back only), in episode 1 they just used the texture of the top of her jeans.... i think

or was it just me...

I noticed this too a while ago. But they do it in HL2, Ep1 and Ep2.

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

If you listen to the commentary track of Ep 2 they talk about how they changed a lot of her clothes, like the cut of her jacket and her belt. Of course you guys noticed the panties first. :)

Cr00ked.

I voted for Alyx, because she's invincible! You can throw a heavy steel barrel at her and it just bounces off :D

Crooked Paul wrote:
If you listen to the commentary track of Ep 2 they talk about how they changed a lot of her clothes, like the cut of her jacket and her belt. Of course you guys noticed the panties first. :)

I want a Black Mesa hoodie like she has so badly.

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next