Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Alyx or Chell?

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next

I voted for Chell coz she has the PortalGun... without it we all wouldn't have met.
Shame on all of you :(

Remember: fight contest, not popularity contest. Besides, it was clearly the companion cube who brought us together. :wink:

Companion Cube Chronicles WIP:
Story: 22.22222% Design: 33.33333%
Levels: 4.44444% Cake: 0.00000%
Voices: 0.0^3% in base 4
New models & Textures: ((e^28/pi*7)/0 - 42)%
Grief counseling: 111.11111%

Me i just thought the companion cube as a block of metal... waits for *gaspings to stop*

I came here coz someone sent me a PM and i thought i'd stay for the mapping :D

Mapster wrote:
Me i just thought the companion cube as a block of metal... waits for *gaspings to stop*

I came here coz someone sent me a PM and i thought i'd stay for the mapping :D

Explain the sig?

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Busted :)

Crooked Paul wrote:
If you listen to the commentary track of Ep 2 they talk about how they changed a lot of her clothes, like the cut of her jacket and her belt. Of course you guys noticed the panties first. :)

what I'd love if we saw a character take off a jacket or something. not like strip naked, that just wouldnt fir HL2 but taking of a jacket to reveal more of her black mesa hoodie would be awesome, they'd never do it tho, it just wouldnt work. you'd have to have such a high poly jacket for it to look natural.

Grudge wrote:
Explain the sig?

It was the only emotion i could find to do with Portal? :?

youme wrote:
what I'd love if we saw a character take off a jacket or something. not like strip naked, that just wouldnt fir HL2 but taking of a jacket to reveal more of her black mesa hoodie would be awesome, they'd never do it tho, it just wouldnt work. you'd have to have such a high poly jacket for it to look natural.

I just hope she attempts to change her clothes before episode 3 :? Gordon too. that Hazard suit must be getting sweaty.

Mapster wrote:
It was the only emotion i could find to do with Portal? :?

:gtfo: :gtfo2: :turret: :cake:

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Wroth wrote:
I just hope she attempts to change her clothes before episode 3 :? Gordon too. that Hazard suit must be getting sweaty.

never thought of that. but yes after about 4 days solid use it must be (HL2 is 3 days isnt it?) and each of the episode must be half a day

maybe ho could change over to as suit of armour, that must be less heavy than all that radiation protection...

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next