Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Alyx or Chell?

PreviousPage 4 of 4

I want alyx to wear some sexy clothes. As seen here:

[img]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/4869/alyx1150661408lr2.png[/img]

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Grudge wrote:
I want alyx to wear some sexy clothes. As seen here:

is that official concept art or fan art, like i suspect?

I do think clothing is a big problem for games, HL2 so far has spanned 4 days and ALL the characters are wearing exactly the same clothes, exept maybe for Barney who, during the course of ep2 has taken off his metrocop uniform... anyone know where he was for ep2?

Eli Vance definitely changes clothes to a whole new outfit. And Dr. Kleiner probably has a closet full of identical white lab coats. They're probably the only two characters without massive B.O.

Cr00ked.
youme wrote:
exept maybe for Barney who, during the course of ep2 has taken off his metrocop uniform... anyone know where he was for ep2?

I've seen topics on this; Barneys voice was present congratulating you when you came back from one of the missions (the strider one I think?) but he was not physically visible.

Some VERY nice fan art up above. . . :)

Looks nothing like Alyx.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
Looks nothing like Alyx.

have you liquidized your eyes or something? it looks like alyx to me. only difference is her hair is more free than the game permits and shes in , well, more provocative clothing.

Look at the face msleeper, the face! :P

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

I did. What's up with the gay ass tattoo on her stomach?

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

The rose? It's sexy.

Anyway, back on topic, Chell would beat Alyx!

PreviousPage 4 of 4