Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Alyx or Chell?

Page 1 of 4Next

Chell or Alyx vance in a fight, who would win?
Cast your votes!
Place bets! (please don't, there's probably some rule about it)
Discuss!

Personally think Chell would win, especially after Alyx's new injury

I went with Alyx. She never seems to die in the games, despite how often I use her to take out combine soldiers by locking her in a room. =D Also, she can re-jigger roller mines, and has guns!

Chell could... run away the best, or drop some heavy cube from the ceiling onto Alyx, or possibly just fall on her head herself, since she can fall from any height... however, Falling Objects < Explosives.

I play the HL2 games on hard and Alyx seems to die more frequently than me :?

I'd go for Chell, because she can simple use the portal gun to warp Alyx to some stupidly hazardous location.

http://www.dpgames.co.uk/

Sanity is not statistical.

Alyx wins for a simple reason: Dog.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

I play HL2 on hard and Alyx never dies and I hate it. She always a big pussy and stands as far away from any hostility as possible.

"You go ahead Gordon, I'll cover you from here."
Fuck that, if you want to come with me you best be killing as much shit as I am, but NOOOOOOO, Alyx always wants to stay behind next to the turret and leave me running all kinds of perilous mine shafts and toxic waste infested canals.

I wish I could change my vote after thinking about this. Chell would kick Alyx's ass. Look at the facts.

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Chell on the other hand, single-handedly defeated GLaDOS with a gun that doesn't even shoot bullets. Props.

You guys have got some great arguements here, I don't know why Alyx doesn't die lots for you, must be different gameplay styles we have or something.

But chell only beat GLaDOS cos her only defence was a stupid turret.

but saying that I still think that Chell would own Alyx, portal under her feet, portal on building 20 ft up... one dead Alyx

I said nothing about DOG, DOG should be left out of this fight, hes taking care of those advisor slugs

Chell got pwned, Alyx FTW :).

Chell would fall on her ugly face :P.

I thought this was one of those "Ginger or Maryanne" questions at first. (For the record: Alyx.)

Cr00ked.

Chell!!

Portal into acid ftw!

Page 1 of 4Next