Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Wiki online!

PreviousPage 3 of 3
NullSoldier wrote:
I wrote a quick website script in PHP for a map archive. Maybe you should create one for TWP? We need a website with a main reposetory for custom portal maps.

I think if you do that, you will attract a large audience to this website. I'm also a programmer so if you need help i'll gladly give it but I know your a programmer as well msleeper so im sure you can do it.

The Download Database is in progress, should be active and online later in the day.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
NullSoldier wrote:
I wrote a quick website script in PHP for a map archive. Maybe you should create one for TWP? We need a website with a main reposetory for custom portal maps.

I think if you do that, you will attract a large audience to this website. I'm also a programmer so if you need help i'll gladly give it but I know your a programmer as well msleeper so im sure you can do it.

The Download Database is in progress, should be active and online later in the day.

Sweet, can't wait.

Baconfeet :: Any original content was a mistake.

Wait now, it should only detach when there is a linked portal behind it, and now when there is a closed one.

http://www.dpgames.co.uk/

Sanity is not statistical.

Ah, you sure? I copied the I/O setup from one of the official maps.

EDIT: What do you know, you're right. That's weird that the one in-game had that. I'll update the tutorial and download then.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
PreviousPage 3 of 3