Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Wiki online!

Page 1 of 3Next

http://wiki.thinkingwithportals.com/

Let's do it!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Gonna get on it right away!

But isn't this topic supposed to be in news?

My specializations:
-Thinking with portals
-Killing with Pyro's
-Defending with Engineers
-Healing with Medics

I'll wait until we have some decent content (like NullSoldier's tutorials) before making news about it.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Sweet, good job. 8)

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

msleeper wrote:
I'll wait until we have some decent content (like NullSoldier's tutorials) before making news about it.

Here's the first one. I'll do the rest when I get home from work if they're not already done.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

I just created a page for the simple searchword 'portal', for which I just copied the first section of text Wikipedia has to say about it.

I hope this is ok for the most basic info that the Wiki will eventually contain. But since this is a more dedicated one a lot is going to be self-written anyway.

My specializations:
-Thinking with portals
-Killing with Pyro's
-Healing with Medics

So this is actually the first time I'm contributing to a wiki ^^

Can anyone tell me how to make internal links 'redirect'? Right now I need to have the link 'Aperature Science Handheld Portal Device' link to the page 'Portal Gun'...

My specializations:
-Thinking with portals
-Killing with Pyro's
-Healing with Medics

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Redirect

Look on the mediawiki site for the site manual.

Nice, done it.

Haven't written much yet. But it's late down here, I'll try to bring in a bit more tomorrow when things are going.

My specializations:
-Thinking with portals
-Killing with Pyro's
-Healing with Medics
Robinson wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to make internal links 'redirect'? Right now I need to have the link 'Aperature Science Handheld Portal Device' link to the page 'Portal Gun'...

In the interest of "wikiality", I would say Aperature Science Handheld Portal Device is the proper name, and therefore Portal Gun should redirect to that.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
Page 1 of 3Next