Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Wiki online!

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

Part 2 is up.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
Hober wrote:
Robinson wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to make internal links 'redirect'? Right now I need to have the link 'Aperature Science Handheld Portal Device' link to the page 'Portal Gun'...

In the interest of "wikiality", I would say Aperature Science Handheld Portal Device is the proper name, and therefore Portal Gun should redirect to that.

Agreed. Shouldn't be too hard to switch them. I vote someone does. I would, but I'm a bit busy. v.v

Baconfeet :: Any original content was a mistake.

Done.

EDIT: Could someone who can open the weapon_portalgun .mdl file take a nice picture of it and upload it to the wiki so the ASHPD page can have an illustration? For some reason, my HLMV doesn't want to play ball.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

you can't have the link to the wiki in the wiki under links... that's cheating! :wink:

I can't make articles for the wiki. How do I register as a user?

http://www.dpgames.co.uk/

Sanity is not statistical.

In the upper right hand corner of any given page, there should be a link that says "Log in/Register"

May be add some screenshots?

espen180 wrote:
I can't make articles for the wiki. How do I register as a user?

In the top right corner theres a link Log in / Create user

-K?rkk?inen

Thanks for putting my stuff in there, now I don't have to do it. ;) Must get that part 03 done but I also must work on my map for the competition. Hoping espen will spend some time making tutorials. I wrote a quick website script in PHP for a map archive. Maybe you should create one for TWP? We need a website with a main reposetory for custom portal maps.

I think if you do that, you will attract a large audience to this website. I'm also a programmer so if you need help i'll gladly give it but I know your a programmer as well msleeper so im sure you can do it.

Portal: Quest for Cake: 5%
[img]www31.brinkster.com/taob1/Signiture2.bmp[/img]

I started making the Orb Launcher tutorial. However, I don't have time to finish it all in one sitting, so I'm going to continually update it as I write it. Currently the tutorial only lists the entities needed and that their use is. Though this list is enough for most people to figure out how to make the launcher, the next update I'll (begin) write(ing on) the entity setup explanation.

If you want to read what I've written so far, search for Orb Launcher.

http://www.dpgames.co.uk/

Sanity is not statistical.
PreviousPage 2 of 3Next