Please or Register to create posts and topics.

We are now deleting "playground", fullbright, etc. type maps

PreviousPage 5 of 8Next

Besides, people can vote 5 on their own map, so yeah a MAJOR flaw.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

How To Properly Report A Low-Quality Upload
If you have found a map that you feel does not meet our quality standards, simply hit the "Report Download" link on the download page. Please provide a descriptive reason for why you feel this map does not meet quality standards. This will bring the map to the attention of our staff, and we can review it to see if it should be subject to removal.

Just because you post in a map's thread saying it is low quality, does not necessarily mean that the staff will see it. Please us the "Report Download" button!

Thanks.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
Mr. Happy wrote:
msleeper wrote:
In fact, consider that a challenge. Anyone who thinks they can make a playground map that is also a "high quality download", do your best. I dare you.

What will I win?

Lemons

Not in cruelty
Not in wrath
The REAPER came today
An angle visited this grey path
And took the cube away
msleeper wrote:
In fact, consider that a challenge. Anyone who thinks they can make a playground map that is also a "high quality download", do your best. I dare you.

Challenge Accepted! (even if it's old lol)

Groxkiller585 wrote:
msleeper wrote:

it could work if it was full of amazing easter egg mazes that blew our minds away... 4th wall plot twists.... multi-path endings... irony.... emotions that make you just swoon... oh i was thinking of the fb map (well lots of fb) hetschase nailway. :notworthy:

--

The cake is a PI

--

Add me on STEAM: iamafractal
I'm up for coop games & beta testing your maps...

--

ho and did i mention the original music? lots of awesome music, of course.

--

The cake is a PI

--

Add me on STEAM: iamafractal
I'm up for coop games & beta testing your maps...

--

WHY U DELETE MAI PLAYGRAUND MAP D:

Not in cruelty
Not in wrath
The REAPER came today
And took the cube away
PieGuy950 wrote:
WHY U DELETE MAI PLAYGRAUND MAP D:

Read the title.

iamafractal wrote:
Groxkiller585 wrote:
msleeper wrote:

it could work if it was full of amazing easter egg mazes that blew our minds away... 4th wall plot twists.... multi-path endings... irony.... emotions that make you just swoon... oh i was thinking of the fb map (well lots of fb) hetschase nailway. :notworthy:

Hetzchase isn't a playground, it's more of an open-ended puzzle setup with multiple endings. A playground usually consists of everything being there for you.

But already my map's got more than the usual run-of-the-mill palyground (For one some stuff you need to unlock; you don't just get it. Althhough, once it's done I am not sure if I should upload here since she might delete it before she gives it a chance. TBH I wouldn't blame her if she did, since most playground maps DO seem poor, but still. :P)

And yes the map has alot of music; some custom, most ingame files. (yay for the Entertaining Wavelength Stalemate Button :D)

Groxkiller585 wrote:
she might delete it before she gives it a chance.

Who's "she"?

Not in cruelty
Not in wrath
The REAPER came today
And took the cube away

EDIT: on second thought, figure it out from the context.

PreviousPage 5 of 8Next