Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Enceladus Initiative [MAPPACK/MOD]

PreviousPage 2 of 8Next

Wow this looks amazing I'm definitely tracking the progress on this mod.

"...those who would break the rules and laws are reguarded as scum, but those who would abandon even one of their friends, are worse than scum." -Obito Uchiha
Youtube Channel My Workshop
My Maps/Projects:

[spoiler]Maps:
RBC 1 RBC 2
Blue Walls
Converting Propulsion
One Week Creation
Secondary Fire
Flings Speed Patience
Ongoing Projects:
Alive & Kicking: Chamber 18 Secondary Fire[/spoiler]

rock_n_rage wrote:
This looks incredible! I really love the feel of the arrival and departure elevator area. :thumbup:

Thanks! To be frank I've been trying different approaches for these elevators for 3 months! I'm happy with the result.

RubyCarbuncIe wrote:
Wow this looks amazing I'm definitely tracking the progress on this mod.

Thanks. I wouldn't like to overload the forum posting here many pictures, so I'll only post a few more every once in a while. But I'll work on the site at MODDB (just click on my signature below):

http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-enceladus-initiative

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

I like how you added a personal touch to every element and every part of the environment and keeping it uniform throughout.

FourthReaper wrote:
PS: Is this just mere co?ncidence or did you reference Halo with the year in the summary of the mod? Either that or I'm just addicted and see this sort of thing everywhere. :O

I also felt that way

Hope is a good thing
Maps made : [SP] PORTAL 2 : After Math
Steam ID : chimera201
chimera201 wrote:
I like how you added a personal touch to every element and every part of the environment and keeping it uniform throughout.

Thanks for your support Jithin! I'm putting much effort to each detail in order to get everything looks homogeneous, it's nice that you point that out!

chimera201 wrote:

FourthReaper wrote:
PS: Is this just mere co?ncidence or did you reference Halo with the year in the summary of the mod? Either that or I'm just addicted and see this sort of thing everywhere. :O

I also felt that way

Hehehe... this is soo curious guys! Will you believe me if I say that I NEVER played Halo? Don't even know how the game looks like... EEEEYYYY stop insulting me! I don't REALLY have much time to play many games and that's why I focussed in Portal since I met it... Anyway, I don't have the feeling like being missing something... I love this game.

To be frank, to me, the visuals remind me of Tomb Raider, even though I never tried to find the same look ever... Also to Prince of Persia...

The elevators look amazing. Nice job!

josepezdj wrote:
Thanks. I wouldn't like to overload the forum posting here many pictures, so I'll only post a few more every once in a while. But I'll work on the site at MODDB (just click on my signature below):

http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-enceladus-initiative

Man, I even love those custom observation chambers! Really can't wait to play this :D

Kaleido wrote:
Man, I even love those custom observation chambers! Really can't wait to play this :D

Thanks Kaleido! Hehe.. if you really can't wait to play this, well then I will have to send some map to you for beta testing, ok? I'll send via pm this evening (Spain time)!

Also, I would like to share a couple of screeshots more:

I think one of my favorite things in these images is the octagonal windows. I don't know why, but I think they're very cool.

"...those who would break the rules and laws are reguarded as scum, but those who would abandon even one of their friends, are worse than scum." -Obito Uchiha
Youtube Channel My Workshop
My Maps/Projects:

[spoiler]Maps:
RBC 1 RBC 2
Blue Walls
Converting Propulsion
One Week Creation
Secondary Fire
Flings Speed Patience
Ongoing Projects:
Alive & Kicking: Chamber 18 Secondary Fire[/spoiler]

Thanks mate! That's good news because you'll find many of them into the mappack!! hehehe.

josepezdj wrote:
Kaleido wrote:

Thanks Kaleido! Hehe.. if you really can't wait to play this, well then I will have to send some map to you for beta testing, ok? I'll send via pm this evening (Spain time)!

Cool, I'll look forward to it! :D

PreviousPage 2 of 8Next