Please or Register to create posts and topics.

TF2 Medic Achievements Released

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next
PortalFan77 wrote:
Also, no I am angry I wasted my time so I dont feel like playing it anymore.

If you enjoyed playing, how was it a waste?

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

Mine got revoked too - which is strange since 1.) I didn't use the console command and 2.) I only had enough to get the Kritzkrieg - but whatever, I'll just "grind them out" again here in a few days when I feel like it again.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
Mine got revoked too - which is strange since 1.) I didn't use the console command and 2.) I only had enough to get the Kritzkrieg - but whatever, I'll just "grind them out" again here in a few days when I feel like it again.

No need valve did us justice

Robin Walker wrote:
Hi.
Yesterday, we reset your Medic achievements because we mistakenly believed you had hacked around the system to get them. Today we discovered a bug in our code that resulted in you being incorrectly flagged as cheating. As a result, I'm emailing you to apologize for our error, and to let you know that we've decided to award you the full set of Medic achievements.
Have fun with the Ubersaw,
Robin Walker.

Yup I got the same email. :potd:

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I got the email too. Though they didn't restore the achievement where you have to heal 200 people calling for a medic, though the rest of them (including the milestones) are all completed. Very odd.

taco wrote:
I got the email too. Though they didn't restore the achievement where you have to heal 200 people calling for a medic, though the rest of them (including the milestones) are all completed. Very odd.

Join a server and heal someone who calls for medic and it gets achieved. :D

PortalFan77 wrote:
Join a server and heal someone who calls for medic and it gets achieved. :D

Actually, it's at 0/200.

taco wrote:
Actually, it's at 0/200.

Wasnt for me, mine was 200/200, but only cause i had previously earned it, so I healed 1 guy and got it.

PortalFan77 wrote:
Wasnt for me, mine was 200/200, but only cause i had previously earned it, so I healed 1 guy and got it.

I had it previously too.

Do you need to get all medic achievements to get that new stuff? ._.

Aperture Science Hand-Held Weighted Storage Companion Signature

ASHWSCS
PreviousPage 3 of 4Next