Please or Register to create posts and topics.

TF2 Medic Achievements Released

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next

there used to be an (orriginal) Quake1 Team Fortress (from this point on OTF) map called engbattle or some such thing. where it WAS a 24p engineer battle... it wasn't completly horrible.. i remember it was good for some laughs

do NOT click this

Yeah this is cool, but the amount of noobs running to get their achievements is just sad. People keep yelling at me for being a medic, however I've liked playing the medic alot, so it sucks...

Aside that, people have been cheating. I did! :D But just to see the new weapons, and then I reverted back, theres a console commands to just unlock the weapons until TF2 is exited. However Valve took away those commands yesterday. :(

Currently working on Darksiders 3.

I am fairly certain that they tracked who used those commands and that they are 1.) reverting any achievements gained with them, and 2.) locking people out from ever getting them. So I'd be wary if you tried to get some of the new ones and you're stuck with the old Medic forever.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
I am fairly certain that they tracked who used those commands and that they are 1.) reverting any achievements gained with them, and 2.) locking people out from ever getting them. So I'd be wary if you tried to get some of the new ones and you're stuck with the old Medic forever.

I used the cheat and now I can get achievements really easy cause the bar stayed full so once I get once more on Iget it. Im happy.

Yeah me too really.

Currently working on Darksiders 3.

My achievements were just reset... and I had all but two of them completed (all legit).

My patience is wearing thin at this point.

taco wrote:
My achievements were just reset... and I had all but two of them completed (all legit).

My patience is wearing thin at this point.

Same, Im done playing TF2 until Valve gives answers to this nonsense

PortalFan77 wrote:
Same, Im done playing TF2 until Valve gives answers to this nonsense

Because the point of playing TF2 is to get achievements?

While we're at it, let's start a gamerscore thread!

Sorry if I come across a little jaded, but it seems that everyone has gone completely apeshit over the achievements of late.

tl;dr:

Play to have fun.

EDIT: Hilarity to provide balance for cynicism:

[img]http://www.monkeyblah.com/content/img/19fmedic.jpg[/img]

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

1: hilarious cartoon... been done before (before tf2 that is) but then again, all the really good shit IS recycled.... (al gore would be so proud)

2: yeah seriously. who the fuck cares. where you playing the game BEFORE the achievments? now. tacos angst i can understand but shit he didn't say he was going to stop playing. just that he was pissed. and i can understand that.

do NOT click this
Hober wrote:
Because the point of playing TF2 is to get achievements?

While we're at it, let's start a gamerscore thread!

Sorry if I come across a little jaded, but it seems that everyone has gone completely apeshit over the achievements of late.

tl;dr:

Play to have fun.

EDIT: Hilarity to provide balance for cynicism:

http://www.monkeyblah.com/content/img/19fmedic.jpg

That was on 4chan last night......

Also, no I am angry I wasted my time so I dont feel like playing it anymore.

Image turned into a URL, think before you post. --msleeper

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next