Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Take-Off

PreviousPage 3 of 8Next

OK now I'm stuck. Can't figure out how to continue from the fast ridong platform.

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.
Is this the right solution and do I need to practice or am I completely on the wrong track?

Some help please!

LLQuinten wrote:
OK now I'm stuck. Can't figure out how to continue from the fast ridong platform.
Spoiler
Is this the right solution and do I need to practice or am I completely on the wrong track?

Some help please!

LLQuinten, please use spoiler tags when describing problems late in the level in detail, or talking about your solution attempts for puzzles. (Please go back and edit this last post to add the spoiler tags, so it looks like my quote.)

Spoiler

I didn't think it was possible but this map has made me sick of playing Portal. Completing this map without the use of cheats isn't even remotely imaginable.

Edit: Don't mean to come off as dickish. This is the best and most expansive map I've ever seen. It's mind boggling.

Spoiler

I feel like I could spend a lifetime working on this

On getting through the last door:

A poster on another site tells me about his attempts to get through the last door of the chamber with the glass box. He has been attempting the solution that I intended, but still can't make it. Here is my advice:

Spoiler

Thanks again for this great map. In the end even the last puzzle was simple. The execution was a bit tricky but that is how its supposed to be. Keep up the good work.

Have you made other maps? Can't wait to play another one.

I'm at a standstill.

Caution, spoilers contain info about map and plot secrets

Spoiler

AMAZING MAP! Just incredible. I have a feeling that I'd have a better appreciation for it if I were a Randian.

This one is a hardcore map (for me), loving it this way! BIG UP :thumbup: Sword of Apollo!! btw,

Spoiler

The Last Room i was like "WTF!!!" but a minute later i was like "ah-ha, i see what you mean :)".
Took me 80minutes to get through the map, the hardest part was figuring out the energy ball redirection, spent areound 20 minutes running around looking at walls :D

Also, no idea about that greek room, will check it out again 8)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :notworthy:

EDIT: any hints on the greek hall pls?? i only found the blue book :(

Spoiler

[quote="test_subject_name"]

EDIT: any hints on the greek hall pls?? i only found the blue book :(

Location of secrets

Spoiler

Method to getting to them. This will reduce the fun of discovery, but if you're using noclip it should be pretty easy to find these.

Spoiler

The problem I'm having is that after these, I'm totally stuck.

Spoiler

Okay, everyone who hasn't cheated everywhere yet, but is tempted to cheat to find secrets: If you can hold on a little longer, I'm working on an update that will make the secrets a little more obvious, along with fixing a couple of exploits and other issues.

Giving up for now. Going to let someone else figure out the last? puzzle.

Don't read this unless you are Sword of Apollo or are nearly finished with the map.

Spoiler

PreviousPage 3 of 8Next