Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Summer Mapping Initiative Submissions are Closed!

PreviousPage 4 of 7Next
portaljunkies wrote:
wow.. good luck to everyone!

I second that! :thumbup:

Is it possible to make a [sp] and [coop] map pack with all the entries? It is kinda time consuming to click through all the map pages to download them.
Extracting all [sp] maps to /maps and then start from the top.. That'd be nice :)

I think that i has ABSOLUTELY no chance of getting 1st or 2nd. :lol: Whoever wins this contest is going to have a lot of people downloading his/her map.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

Non-contest maps may now be edited/re-uploaded. Contest maps will not be editable until after the judgement period has ended.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

After the contest we should take the best of each theme and string them together lilke-

Summer Mapping Initiative- Old Aperture Theme Pack
Summer Mapping Initiative- Destroyed Aperture Theme Pack
Summer Mapping Initiative- Modern Aperture Theme Pack

Should be semi-easy seeing how we all have elevators and whatnot.

Hi their guys it seems I have failed on an epic scale and have had a massive problem with my submission to the summer mapping contest. My map is here: sp_turrettower And is not in the correct place. It was suppost to be in the contest but I guess it wont be now unless someone can help me out. Please can anyone give me some advice or shall I just write this off as a really really bad day :(

MasterLagger wrote:
I think that i has ABSOLUTELY no chance of getting 1st or 2nd. :lol: Whoever wins this contest is going to have a lot of people downloading his/her map.

I completely second this. And I'm glad your not sexist ;)

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

Why isn't mine on the list? I thought I posted mine like 12 hours early? I thought I put it in the right category, when I uploaded it I clicked on the Released Single Player Maps that was underneath the Contest Maps as a subcategory...it was a subcategory, right? Right?? I've never uploaded on here before so I admit I'm a little confused. Thanks to anyone for clarifying this for me, and letting me know if my map is in fact on or off the official list.

-Qmaster, author of Launch of Faith

Qmaster wrote:
I clicked on the Released Single Player Maps that was underneath the Contest Maps

That is why your not in the contest.

First guy tells the second guy, "My head hurts!" The second guy replied, "Stop thinking so much!" Then the first guy says, "I think that what caused my problem in the first place!" The second guy says, "Then stop banging you head against the wall!"

ImageImageVDC User Page

The maps needed to be uploaded in the Mapping Contest Entries section on the download database. It was the very top category, impossible to miss.

We have another person who uploaded their map in the wrong place. Post your link and we will see about getting it moved and entered.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
PreviousPage 4 of 7Next