Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Summer Mapping Initiative Submissions are Closed!

PreviousPage 3 of 7Next
LIJI wrote:
I got quite scared after I couldn't find my map in my list then I realized it somehow got the word "Download" incorrectly pretended. :P

Good luck everyone. :)

"Download" got prepended by you, it's in the name of the download which we would never alter. I'll update it manually for you though so it can be properly sorted alphabetically.

klaus234 wrote:
My map isn't there =(

Chickenmobile is correct. You uploaded it to the wrong section, so it was not included in the contest.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

"Entries must be uploaded to the ThinkingWithPortals.com Download Database and uploaded in a compressed file format (such as ZIP, RAR or 7z)."

I didn't read that it must be in a specific category...

xD

:1up:

edit: now, i'm out of the contest?

edit 2.0 xD: I didn't see, the category yesterday T_T

Yeah except when you click on that link on the contest page, it takes you specifically to the "Mapping Contest Entries" category.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
LIJI wrote:
I got quite scared after I couldn't find my map in my list then I realized it somehow got the word "Download" incorrectly pretended. :P

Good luck everyone. :)

"Download" got prepended by you, it's in the name of the download which we would never alter. I'll update it manually for you though so it can be properly sorted alphabetically.

Very likely as I initially uploaded it to the wrong category. Thanks! :)

I hope you find my map nice... even though it's not. :-|

Anyone going to make us a map pack? Or will I be forced to play maps in alphabetical order.

As a matter of point, if someone does assemble a pack, let it be organized by theme.

I'm just hoping that I can get feedback on my levels if anything. I'm working on a map pack and I plan on using the levels in it. Good Luck everyone!

If some makes a mappack that include my work, is there a posibility that I can release bug fixes? Not for the entry spacifically.

First guy tells the second guy, "My head hurts!" The second guy replied, "Stop thinking so much!" Then the first guy says, "I think that what caused my problem in the first place!" The second guy says, "Then stop banging you head against the wall!"

ImageImageVDC User Page

Good Job Everyone, altho i dont expect to win it being my first map I learned a ton. I hope there is another contest later :-)

Yeah, same here Skyline, first time mapper but really loads of fun! Looking forward to another contest!

PreviousPage 3 of 7Next