Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Summer Mapping Initiative Submissions are Closed!

PreviousPage 2 of 7Next

I got quite scared after I couldn't find my map in my list then I realized it somehow got the word "Download" incorrectly pretended. :P

Good luck everyone. :)

My map isn't there =(

sp_test_kl_01_contest

Better, so I have a valid excuse for not ask me to continue with my map xDDD

Good luck to everyone !

klaus234 wrote:
My map isn't there =(

I noticed that your map is in Community releases not contest releases. Maybe it got disqualified?

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

maybe, i'm a begginner mapper xDD
But my map was the second must visit in steam forum:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... ?t=1868923
xD

Maybe i didn't upload in the correct category... or it got disqualified for some bad quality in texture/design etc

Your EDT time is about 5 minutes ahead of my system clock, scared the hell out of me when I saw my last edit date was 12:03. Relieved to see I still made the OP :P

wow.. good luck to everyone!

how many testers are going to play through all the entries? gonna be some busy judges

-Portaljunkies

Our Contest Entry
[SP] Induction_Gauntlet

Good luck All ;D
Also, Alternative #2 with 3rd testchamber ;]

I will try to play all of them. I will copy the list and add a box, so I can check mark each chamber as I play it.

Motanum's Website
Portal Maps - Motanum's Cheating Test [3 map pack and 2nd place winner]
Portal 2 Maps - Slanted Bridge | Main Four | Juggling | Wall Bridge
Aperture Tag - Collection ModDB

Like my work? Spare a coin? Donate via PayPal at eugenio.motanum91 [AT] gmail.com
Motanum wrote:
I will try to play all of them. I will copy the list and add a box, so I can check mark each chamber as I play it.

Good Idea

First guy tells the second guy, "My head hurts!" The second guy replied, "Stop thinking so much!" Then the first guy says, "I think that what caused my problem in the first place!" The second guy says, "Then stop banging you head against the wall!"

ImageImageVDC User Page

Alright, looks like a good bunch of content. May the best map made by me win.

PreviousPage 2 of 7Next