Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Steam Summer Sale Super Secret Santa

PreviousPage 5 of 5

Yay! I've got Ace of Spades: Complete and Puddle!

Beginning to get worried now - 2 days left, and nothing. I gave my gift to my recipient within 3 days of it starting. I do hope the person who should give the thing does actually gift a game to me.

Davo wrote:
Beginning to get worried now - 2 days left, and nothing. I gave my gift to my recipient within 3 days of it starting. I do hope the person who should give the thing does actually gift a game to me.

Do you have enough things in your wishlist? Are they all $10 or less?

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
npc_msleeper_boss wrote:
Davo wrote:

Do you have enough things in your wishlist? Are they all $10 or less?

I've got 16 things in my wishlist, but I don't know US prices. ALL of the games are under ?15 (as a base price) but all but 1's been subject to an offer, and all but a couple have been less than ?4 for me at at least 1 moment in time.

Davo wrote:
I've got 16 things in my wishlist, but I don't know US prices.

Right now, all but two of the games on the wishlist are within the Secret Santa price range. Davo's Santa: Don't be a jerk and get him something!

Sigh... It's ended and nothing. No gift. Oh well.

Davo, is the problem dealt with now?

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I have two steam games left over from the secret santa buying frenzy I had. Any awesome TWP people want them? (Unawesome need not apply)

I have FONVUE and Bastion left.

ImageImage

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."

I recommend someone take iWork up on this, at least for Bastion. It's an awesome game.

Falsi sumus crusto!

Given to Seji-Evan for his AWESOME maps.

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."
PreviousPage 5 of 5