Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Steam Summer Sale Super Secret Santa

PreviousPage 4 of 5Next

As a reminder to anyone who has not purchased a gift or has not received a gift:

If you have not received a gift, be sure you have gifts on your wishlist! Your secret Santa will be watching your wishlist for games they can buy for you. Only having 1 or 2 games is not the best idea - add any game you would like to get for yourself!

If you are a Santa and have not bought a gift, keep in mind there are only 5 days left in the sale! If you have issues with your recipient, please let the Global Moderators know. You can also come talk to us directly in IRC, using the chat link on the left menu.

Please remember that if you are a Santa and you do not buy a gift, you will face steep consequences up to but not limited to banning from the forum and being reported to steamrep.com.

Let us know if you have any questions or issues.

Thanks and have a merry Summer <Holiday Name Here>!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Hi, I signed up before, but till now I didn't receive any message telling who was the other person (I didn't receive nothing either) and due to that I decided to gift a game to a real friend. So I would like to exit the event.

facanferff wrote:
Hi, I signed up before, but till now I didn't receive any message telling who was the other person (I didn't receive nothing either) and due to that I decided to gift a game to a real friend. So I would like to exit the event.

You were sent a PM and a message via Steam to verify that you were, in fact, going to participate in the event.

There are still enough days left that we can issue you a recipient if you'd like. Otherwise we can pull you from the list. Let me know. Thanks.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Apparently some of these PMs didn't go out. I'm looking in to this right now and you should receive one shortly.

Thinking better I prefer now to exit the list.

Got this from Djinndrache. The other people who might've got me a present were josepezdj, iWork and ChickenMobile, so now I have a pretty awesome friends list.

Thanks lpfreaky for the idea for this secret santa!

Current Community Contributor status: not a community contributor. Lost it. :(
npc_msleeper_boss wrote:
Apparently some of these PMs didn't go out. I'm looking in to this right now and you should receive one shortly.

Still didn't get the PM with the person. However, I have got the PM with the reminder. Is it a technical problem or just bad luck?

Thank you, over-achieving Santa!

filipkwro wrote:
npc_msleeper_boss wrote:

Still didn't get the PM with the person. However, I have got the PM with the reminder. Is it a technical problem or just bad luck?

People are dropping out so we'll re-issue you your PM.

Looking forward to some creepy nights with Dead Space. Thanks again, Santa! :thumbup:

Thanks Santa :thumbup:

PreviousPage 4 of 5Next