Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Steam Summer Sale Super Secret Santa Signup list

PreviousPage 6 of 7Next
RubbishyUsername wrote:
I'm probably going to have to drop out I'm afraid. Going on holiday for 2 weeks very soon and given the evidence that will probably cover up most of the summer sale.

Download the Steam app for your mobile device. You can buy and gift games from there! :D

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

hi - i am going to opt out of the summer sale

so please remove me from the list,

the reason is because i dont want any new games from steam - i rarely play games anymore - and i am getting older so i dont have any need for a new one especially if it is one that i will never play anyway

but thanks anyway for the event :)

LuckyRJ

LuckyRJ wrote:
i rarely play games anymore - and i am getting older so i dont have any need for a new one especially if it is one that i will never play anyway

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."
iWork925 wrote:
LuckyRJ wrote:
i rarely play games anymore - and i am getting older so i dont have any need for a new one especially if it is one that i will never play anyway

MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... iW!!!! damn you maaaan!!!! hahahahaha :lol:

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

Word on the street is that the sale will begin tomorrow. Sign up while you still have a chance.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Signing in for this!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967474564/

let the end of days begin

Also, I made a map just for you! Sunset
Click Here to view my Workshop and play my puzzlemaker maps

LAST CHANCE TO SIGN UP!

PreviousPage 6 of 7Next