Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[SP] Wrecked

PreviousPage 3 of 9Next

Thanks for playing and the long write up zivi7!

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

I'm compiling a new version with some fixes now.
*Edit: It's being processed now. Something weird happened, it was still giving me the old version after the upload so I had to upload again, hope it works now.

Very very very impressive first map :notworthy:
It's a toughy got me busy for about an hour and a half.
like zivi I had a lot of problems finding the first portable surfaces. You might want to use light or something to amplify the fact that it's there.

The moving panel is very clever and awesome in usage.
I did feel I cheated my way up I:

Spoiler

Yes well not much else to say about this, a simple 5/5 awesome job, welcome to the community :thumbup:

Just another unintended way to bring the cube to the small laser room:

vpRtdel8Tgc

Heh.Thats probably the easiest way lol

I think mine is easier :D
No timing, and you don't even have to touch solid cube ^^

Spoiler

higly appriciating your and all the others work to still provide a vital portal 2 experience after one year... yes- it's time for a birthday CAKE :)

@lpfreaky9 thanks for playing, glad you liked it! I'm aware of the first portal surface being a bit annoying, it's something I'm definitely going to keep in mind if I make another map. I'll have to see if I can do something about it.

@a2912871: I like that solution, I will consider it legit since you're not skipping the whole puzzle and it's pretty clever!

@Jacu: Wow that's really sneaky! I may have to block off the player from getting on that catapult ;)

@j0b0rg: I too think it's really awesome there are still so many maps being released! The Portal 2 mapping community is definitely still very active 1 year after release!

Motig wrote:
@Jacu: Wow that's really sneaky! I may have to block off the player from getting on that catapult ;)

I think, you can just replace hole in wall in little room with a glass or fizzler, it will make my solution impossible :)

Yeah I've done that now, makes a lot more sense too than blocking off the catapult. Cheers!

Is this the intended solution for this area of the puzzle?

Spoiler

Click my Steam Profile image to view my Portal 2 Workshop!

Single Player Tests - Excellent Partnership (Coop) - Single Player BEE Mod Tests
PreviousPage 3 of 9Next