Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[SP] Wrecked

PreviousPage 9 of 9
Motig wrote:
About the shattering glass: That may create even more confusion though if the player doesn't see what happened I think...

Maybe something like this: Have a "drawing" of a dartboard in that room behind the glass, maybe a bit distorted, in that ratman style. Then, cover the room to the right of the entrance door in all kinds of ratman drawings and sayings, among them one going something like: "Good old days when me and cubie played darts together peacefully..." :)

Hey suffer1034, glad you enjoyed it and thanks for playing! I'm aware of the solution you used but there's not really an easy way to remove it without changing the whole room. I've decided to let it in, it doesn't change the puzzle that much anyway!

I guess adding some form of art could help zivi7, or perhaps just a simple arrow above it. Thanks for the suggestion!

Played through this again as a spotlight map. It is still absolutely awesome - a masterwork.... Although without the video I probably couldn't have figured out the cube movement to the upper bridge in the back room - not very obvious what to do... Enjoyed it all again - this is what Portal 2 Maps should be like......

This is why Portal 2, with such a great community of modders, is more than a game. GREAT map, a piece of art. Thank you!!!

Hey, thanks for the nice comments! I'm happy to read people are still enjoying my map! It makes me happy that I finished the map even though there were times where I had lost motivation during the creation of it :)

PreviousPage 9 of 9