Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Should I incarcerate myself voluntarily? (9000+ FAKE VOTES)

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next
Rivid31 wrote:
Very funny msleeper. Now how is he supposed to know what to do with his life with fraudulent poll results!

They're not fraudulent. Goku voted.

99% [ 9002 ]

The poll speaks for itself :lol:

Shmitz wrote:
They're not fraudulent. Goku voted.

bring anything as lame as dbz, or other anime into this... and ill have to go back to wow to get away from it :x

[insert visually obtrusive graphic or witty comment here]
Artesia wrote:
bring anything as lame as dbz, or other genre and quality spanning media into this... and ill have to go back to wow to get away from it :x

Silly, it's not a reference to dbz, it's a reference to that video meme of a clip from dbz.

Also, I'm going to ignore that clearly baseless implication that all anime is lame. Instead I fixed your quote.

I dont know what 'dbs' is, but the name "goku" conjures images of the eyesore that is anime, my eyes roll, and my brain says to go elsewhere for fear of seeing those images once again.

Artesia wrote:
I dont know what 'dbs' is, but the name "goku" conjures images of the eyesore that is anime, my eyes roll, and my brain says to go elsewhere for fear of seeing those images once again.

Your ignorant blanket statements are getting harder to dismiss. Maybe instead of being so offended by a poor-quality series like DBZ that you can't even appreciate a meme that makes fun of it, you should consider that it's possible you just experienced something on the low end of the spectrum that exists in any media.

Or, instead of exercising an open mind, you could go back to WoW where everything is the same, nothing ever changes, and it's quite valid to assume that one experience is going to be exactly the same as any other.

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!

I agree, sir!

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
msleeper wrote:
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!

WHAT, 9000?

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I dont know what a 'meme' is either, but im not about to watch something that makes fun of dbz either. that only validates what it's making fun of. I would rather avoid it.

I also find it amusing how people think that if you don't like anime you are ignorant. I find it ignorant how they think their opinion is the ideal opinion. After all I have watched anime, so that I could form an opion on it, and yes, I don't like it.

So... I say to you that I have exercised an open mind by watching the entire Berserk series (had no tv or internet I was bored) as well as random episodes of other shows, which just reinforced my distain for the so called 'art form'.

The animation I do like is shot on twos, not threes or fours. Also they don't take themselves too seriously. In my art I try and make things realistic, which in turn is the art I like to look at.

so I would just suggest that you don't personally attack me for not liking anime, or anything that looks like it. Yes this includes web comics in the style of anime and the like. I don't bash people for liking it, I simply state my opinion of it.

on the topic of art I suggest this video. It makes me laugh. It was made by my sister who does great work in photoshop, some of which has been published, she's 21 atm.

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next