Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Should I incarcerate myself voluntarily? (9000+ FAKE VOTES)

PreviousPage 2 of 5Next
Quote:
but wow is considered "together" time by my wife :shock:

Now that's what I call a wife! :P

I used to play WoW hardcore. Ie. 7-8 raids per week. Was in a worldwide top-10 raiding guild, etc. etc. Now I'm kinda like Rivid31; on/off. Currently I'm off, but I'm planning on returning for the next expansion, playing through the new content and then quitting again :)

WoW is a terrible game. Give me a game where character progression is not dependant on running the same content over and over and over. Even the pvp is a grind, ugh.

I enjoy WoW greatly, but that's because I always played with a group of friends in real life. This outpouring of hatred is really quite fascinating.

But yes, what it comes down is that having extensive Hammer experience makes you well-qualified, whereas a level 70 in (what are they up to?) tier 6 makes you, well, it doesn't.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

Hammer > WoW

Simple as.

Stick to mapping, its more productive and more enjoyable :)

I too have recently quit WoW again (second time), I don't plan on going back.

Played it for about 6 months, left for about 6 months, bought the expansion pack, played for 3 months and have now left for good I hope.

[img]http://wiigo.co.uk/sig/sig.gif[/img]

does the 1 vote for wow count more than all the others? :P

no I haven't voted

[insert visually obtrusive graphic or witty comment here]

The 1 vote was an error, I fixed it though.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Very funny msleeper. Now how is he supposed to know what to do with his life with fraudulent poll results!

Hammer FTW

Your mom's thinking with portals
PreviousPage 2 of 5Next