Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Should I incarcerate myself voluntarily? (9000+ FAKE VOTES)

PreviousPage 4 of 5Next

Hookay. Let's all calm down a moment. First of all, "my roflcopter goes soi soi soi". That video is hi-larious.

Second, some people like stuff, other people don't. Case in point, Shmitz here hates WoW. I don't. I can see how he thinks that way, but I disagree and leave it at that.

Some anime is good. Other anime is like poop. The kind that comes from a butt. The same can be said about poop. Some people like it and some people don't. But to each his own.

So, how about Dodgers?

P.S.

Wikipedia wrote:
The term Internet meme (IPA: /in-t?r-?net me:me/) is a neologism used to describe a catchphrase or concept that spreads in a faddish way from person to person via the Internet.

lol @ "in-tar-net"

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

ah no wonder I dont know what it is...

I've traditionally avoided internet communities... ive seen what it can do to people...

/mourn my siblings

for instance, they love ytmnd.com... you wouldn't catch me dead hovering my mouse over the url... if someone loaded it on my computer, I dont think a format would be enough :P

[insert visually obtrusive graphic or witty comment here]
msleeper wrote:
WHAT, 9000?

Your so funny msleeper!

Hober wrote:
Shmitz here hates WoW

I hate wow too, only because of how much time ive sunk into it, and that it keeps pulling me back...

I played it for maybe 3 weeks, then after that i had to use a card which i did then i got bored and wasted $50 or something lmao.

a "meme" (as far as i understand) is like a commonly used internet phase that is used purely for joking.

e.g. "ORLY" and "all your base are belong to us!"

posting on a site that hates WoW asking for wow advice is frankly, going to get the mic taken out of you, so just ejoy the joke.

Plus i don't like anime either, but its still funny to joke about!

just change "goku" for "superman" and the same joke applies!

Don't mean to sound too harsh.

?But there?s no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake!?

you dont sound harsh...

I wasn't asking for wow advise... I actually was tempted by my wife to go play wow, I posted here because I knew the people here would help my will to resist playing wow. I knew people here would say no...

so this post was half joke, half helping me keep priorities straight.

hehe glad you're making the right choice then :D

?But there?s no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake!?

lol yeah the temptation has passed for the moment :wink:

Artesia wrote:
Sorry, baby. I'm not playing WoW.

Artesia's wife wrote:
Why not?

'Artesia wrote:
Cause the guys at ThinkingWithPortals say I shouldn't.

Artesia's wife wrote:
D:<
http://www.dpgames.co.uk/

Sanity is not statistical.
PreviousPage 4 of 5Next