Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Should I incarcerate myself voluntarily? (9000+ FAKE VOTES)

Page 1 of 5Next

alright so I played world of warcraft since beta... many many hours a day... even my wife plays... I broke the habit a few months ago... but im kinda bored... my wife still plays... should I start up again or resist the urge?

[insert visually obtrusive graphic or witty comment here]

HAMMER MOTHER FUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

This could be a hard choice. One I myself have struggled with. I'm currently on a hiatus from it... just got bored of the whole thing. I play for several months, then take 3 months or so off and then go back... or at least thats how it has been. I hope to be rid of it for good now... but when Wrath of the Lich King gets released... I'll probably return once again...

WoW eats your life. Should find other things to do, imo. At least, thats my current way of thinking, ask me in a couple months.

MMORPGs? I never touch the stuff. To be honest I've never been much interested in any MMOG's story/setting... they all seem kinda derivative of standard gaming tropes and of each other.

I (selfishly) say stick with your Portal mapping. Think of it this way: in a few months' time, which would you rather have: a Dark Elf character who's almost level 50 or a bunch of original Portal maps that you made?

Cr00ked.
msleeper wrote:
HAMMER MOTHER FUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT

LOL at adding another poll option

:P

Satanic! Wow is Satanic! :evil:

?But there?s no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake!?

I have two computers at my desk. Both would be capable of playing WoW. This and many other reasons contribute to why I would never play WoW. It would destroy me.

I'd say focus on making portal maps for me to play. You like making them, I like playing them. Its win win!

I hate WoW, people who play WoW, people who know people who play WoW, people who know people who know people who play WoW, people who used to play WoW, people who consider playing WoW, and people who think WoW is worth playing.

Don't make me hate you.

http://www.dpgames.co.uk/

Sanity is not statistical.

Think of it this way-- Mapping could land you a killer job at Valve, WoW will make you fat.

while mapping is... entertaining at times... I'd rather get a 3dsmax job :P

but mapping is more productive than wow...

but wow is considered "together" time by my wife :shock:

Page 1 of 5Next