Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE] Shmitzchamber

PreviousPage 4 of 16Next

At the doorway by the elevator at that start, the tick is around the wrong way lol.

I got up to the last stage... gah i gah get past it :(

DiddyKong42 wrote:
The only way I can figure out how to get the box outa the dispenser is going no clip. Then when u go into it, it automaticly opens.

You're not thinking with portals. Also,

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
You're not thinking with portals. Also,
Spoiler

I tried every thing with rocket...

Tried shooting them so they hit the bottom of it, the glass.

Just dosen't beak for me =.

DiddyKong42 wrote:
I tried every thing with rocket...

Tried shooting them so they hit the bottom of it, the glass.

Just dosen't beak for me =.

Ruining all of the fun, but here you go -

Spoiler

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I was woundering why there was a bunch of rooms by there, I was going round the map lookin at it in noclip xD.

You just had to say that after i finished it didn't you msleeper? :P

bscly <3

Your site seems to be down at the moment. Are you planning to upload this to the download database on this site?

I attempted to upload it here yesterday, but it just came back to the downloads page as if nothing had happened.

Shmitz wrote:
I attempted to upload it here yesterday, but it just came back to the downloads page as if nothing had happened.

Try uploading it again, I upped the upload file size limit yesterday. If it still doesn't work then let me know, I need to figure out to get it working sooner or later. ;)

PreviousPage 4 of 16Next