Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE]Portal: The Flash Version mappack

PreviousPage 2 of 17Next

Oh... My.. Fucking... Gawd.

This is NOT what i was expecting. i was expecting a "side scrolling" type of game (like that what was going on here) but this? oh my gawd man.

you should have prepared us. i didn't relize it was going to be this. basically its like a complete game. just with a smaller learning curve (ie: assumes you can portal)

i have nothing bad to say. and don't want to say to much "good" (even in spoilers) cuz i don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't played this yet. but if you haven't...
GO DO SO NOW!

also: this must be spotlighted.

do NOT click this
rellikpd wrote:
Oh... My.. Fucking... Gawd.

This is NOT what i was expecting. i was expecting a "side scrolling" type of game (like that what was going on here) but this? oh my gawd man.

you should have prepared us. i didn't relize it was going to be this. basically its like a complete game. just with a smaller learning curve (ie: assumes you can portal)

i have nothing bad to say. and don't want to say to much "good" (even in spoilers) cuz i don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't played this yet. but if you haven't...
GO DO SO NOW!

also: this must be spotlighted.

I totally agree with you, this was like Portal epicness of its own game :o

This deserves some sort of reward for the degree of pure win

Mr. Hen - You have done an amazing job!
Except for the last chamber with the tiny little windows (which can get very disorienting very fast), this "pack" (which took me longer to beat than the original game) was friggin' awesome. You should totally apply for a job with Valve and use that thing in your portfolio :)))

One more thing, and a bit unrelated, but I'm guessing from your name (and from your website's admin's name) that you're from Israel. Is that right?
If you are, you've made me very proud :D

Quote:
Requires Steam with Half-Life 2

/me dies.

Ok, that's is a good reason to buy hl2, i need money :evil:

I usually demorec the blind ride of every map i try, if you want it send me a private message.
(I'll stop recording if i die.)

Ah nothing better then waking up and seeing your reviews. :)
infernet89, You can play the pack, but get ready to see a lot of ERRORS and missing textures.
goal2004, Yeah, I am.
Anyway guys, Do you have any idea how to spread and publish the map? I don't want it to die after a few days.

Send a link to the Portal team at Valve and see if they can promote it on the Steam home page?

Awsome job Hen. A ton of new and well thought out puzzles.

I'd give it 9.5 out of 10.

The only thing I didn't care for was that the shooting through the wall holes got a bit repetative towards the end, and there weren't many graphical frills (inset lighting, etc. Or I don't recall seeing much of this anyway.)

Excellent job though, lots of fun to play and takes a good while to complete.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
You rule, man. That pack it's amazing. Loved that.

I usually demorec the blind ride of every map i try, if you want it send me a private message.
(I'll stop recording if i die.)
Hen7 wrote:
Anyway guys, Do you have any idea how to spread and publish the map? I don't want it to die after a few days.

I'm not sure how it would get there, but I'd try to get it up on this page. Maybe email the admins or someone?

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

Post a good screenshot and I will Community Spotlight it.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
PreviousPage 2 of 17Next