Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE] Nevada

PreviousPage 2 of 6Next

Not working. D:

Not sure what was up exactly, try creating the upload again. I had to delete it entirely.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
Not sure what was up exactly, try creating the upload again. I had to delete it entirely.

ok i did that. link above updated. now i hope we could get to talk about the map :D

Okay I figured out the problem. The filename for both the WIP and the Release versions are the exact same so it is erroring out. I have delete the Release version again, rename the file to something other than "Nevada.zip" and re-upload it.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

i finally find time to play this... and its broken. Fix this :P

do NOT click this

I guess I will be one of the first to provide you with some feedback :P
Well, the map was easy and clear to understand, which is a big plus. Sometimes it was overbright, especially

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Overall, this was a good map with a few little bugs, but I had much fun playing it 8)

Test Chamber 74:
(percentage calculation sphere self-test failed!)
108.1% done, -8.1% remaining...
Released here!

All maps for Portal (1/2) worth playing are mirrored here.

thx m8. i think its awesome if you look at my last map it was bad and only got bad feedback and then my second gets so good =)

its prolly because you guys told me what to improve in my maps. like you did so.

chemicals is a good thing but - texture change. NO IDEA
portalble surfaces must fit perfectly DONE (in future maps :P)
ill try somehow fixing the particle systems. DONE (in future maps :P)
ok =) thx.

have a question:

Spoiler

pestchamber wrote:
Spoiler

well that was a bit strange, it said this sentence with a voice of a turret :wink: if there was another voice, it would be cool 8)

Test Chamber 74:
(percentage calculation sphere self-test failed!)
108.1% done, -8.1% remaining...
Released here!

All maps for Portal (1/2) worth playing are mirrored here.

another success story. you came here flinging shit around, no offense but i wanted to murder you after playing your first map :P
but this one (as i said when it was WIP) is pretty damn cool and WTG hard core on the new game mechanic. but as i said (in WIP) and as mek said. a texture change when the chemical process happens would be great. i doubt i'll ever get around to it, but i'll try to help with this part. (if i find time)
you still have a bit to learn about mapping though. for example the fizzlers bleeding through walls and as mek said some areas are overly bright, the fizzler "models" (that hold the fizzler?) are cut off by the ceiling in some parts, this probly wouldn't be that big a deal as long as it looked symetrical. but the bottom IS NOT cut off.

and a note here:

Spoiler

do NOT click this

thx!

EDIT: i tried making a texture change: first i tried making a custom texture where i could use a texturetoggler thing. i didnt know how to do it so, i tried instead making a hazard wall_toggle and a water wall_toggle it worked perfect exept it was like an passeble wall instead of swimming. so i dont know how else to do it.

PreviousPage 2 of 6Next