Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE] Nevada

Page 1 of 6Next

hello! i have been working on a mappack called Nevada for some weeks now and its finally ready. the main new game element is chemicals making the hazard

water not dangerous.
special thanks:
Doomsday192 - Helping me out alot on leaks, ideas etc..
Hen7 - By playing Flash mappack i figured out alot of things to improve in my maps
LegendaryOutlaw - Making credits music
Thinkingwithportals.com - ummm.. i uploaded it here =)

please play it instead thinking its as bad as pestchamber. just looking at the screenies below tells you its better than pestchamber. wich in fact - was very

bad...

screenies:
Screenis broken

if you find any bugs please tell me and ill do my best to fix them :D

download here please xD

OK theres been some problems because i named the zip as the WIP one. so i uploaded it again and it should (hopefully) work now =) enjoy.

404 file not found :(

Kiavik wrote:
404 file not found :(

fixed

Getting this error when trying to download.

The selected File does not exist anymore

404 File Not Found: The File ./pafiledb/uploads/891e98c9b57295919e1177af7cdf4902.zip does not exist.

Maybe try uploading it again.

Syon wrote:
Getting this error when trying to download.

404 File Not Found: The File ./pafiledb/uploads/891e98c9b57295919e1177af7cdf4902.zip does not exist.

Maybe try uploading it again.

fixed

enjoyable, yet too short.

The cake is a rickroll.
Sleepwalker wrote:
enjoyable, yet too short.

:o thx. there was no bugs or anything? i gotta admit it was a short CC level.. at the nag part glados should say "even it has been a SHORT companion :blah:"

Looks pretty interesting. Gonna download it now, I will comment when I've played it. :>

Edit:

404 File Not Found: The File ./pafiledb/uploads/13221f68134ec75ff020e35d5deff3db.zip does not exist.

Same thing, how to fix it?

2nd Edit:
It works now<3 :p

Aperture Science Hand-Held Weighted Storage Companion Signature

ASHWSCS
Atsu wrote:
Looks pretty interesting. Gonna download it now, I will comment when I've played it. :>

Edit:

404 File Not Found: The File ./pafiledb/uploads/13221f68134ec75ff020e35d5deff3db.zip does not exist.

Same thing, how to fix it?

lol 2nd time it happened... to msleeper: fix that it keeps deleting it :roll:

im going to fix it. its just reuploading it :>

Very much too short/easy but the new chemical mechanic could be very interesting, if expanded on more.

Page 1 of 6Next