Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE] Extra Cubes & Buttons

PreviousPage 2 of 7Next

Now, that i've managed to fix all the bugs with models and such, i might change them slightly.

I'll be back in about 10 minutes with something based on Remmiz's and Kiavaks design.

How does either of these sound (Not finalized and badly done)

Red Cube, Blue Cube, Green Cube
Grey Button, Blue Button, Green Button

For the heavy cube, change the colour somewhere on the cube, like the blue strips, to make it more noticable that it is the heavy cube.

I don't lag, I own so much it takes a few seconds for the server to figure out what the hell I just did.

:shock: I'm in a rush; bout to head out for a while; but I just wanted to quickly shout just how hyped I am about these cubes! Kayaia; I respect that you didn't just give us colored cubes and left it at that-- -but you gave us character within your post; from the humorous names to the model presentations... I'm personally diggin the first few -- they stand out a lot more; -- I've been planning my next levels; and well these just took my imagination to where it wanted to go all along~ thanks for coming out of seemingly nowhere with this and I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow night to check the post for updates and or posts and to see just how to go about using these :D in my tasty treats series...

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." -Albert Einstein

Lower the darkness or saturation on the colored areas...they looks way too dark to be painted or real; it almost looks cell-shaded. Also change the little blue strips to match the color for the cube. Personally though, I would only change the inner circle to be colored along with the strips, but leave the rest the same. Like this:

Otherwise great idea and great work. These could come in very handy for some puzzles.

Download removed again because of errors. When are people going to learn, YOU CAN NOT UPLOAD 2 DIFFERENT FILES WITH THE SAME NAME.

Re-upload please.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
Remmiz wrote:

THIS.
This is awesome.
Use the same pattern for the other cubes too :)

How does this idea look?:

Should i try something more near to Remmiz's or should i make the colour lighter? or is it fine?

make the inner grey part light blue, and it will look a lot better

http://thespaceturkey.wordpress.com/
The following statement is false
The preceding statement is true

How about this then?

Or do i need the edge blue as well?

a bit lighter blue, but with more color in it

http://thespaceturkey.wordpress.com/