Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE] Aldéz's Test Chamber

PreviousPage 4 of 5Next

Ah, thanks, but I'm afraid that's the contest 0108 version, sorry. :P 3 portals is well done anyway. :cake:

This is was it looks like in 1.0.0:

and where do I get the contest version?

Oops, there was a little typo in my last post. The red word should not have been there. :oops:

I wrote:
[...]that's not the contest 0108 version[...]

You were playing the contest version, but the latest version is 1.0.0 which you can get here.

I could have SWORN I posted on this map, but I guess not. I've managed to get 1:20 without using item climbing, 1:08 with item climbing and save/loading, and then 1:13 single segment recorded.

You must know I love posting demos by now, so here goes.

http://files.filefront.com/SiiigAldexTe ... einfo.html

Liked this map, its speed is very limited by the energy ball you have to grab, but if you could manage to get to the drop in ~20 seconds, you could drop this time significantly, but that's asking ALOT.

Chamber 74: Speed Run, Least Portals
Affinity: Least Portals

Using out of bounds casually I was able to complete the chamber in 23 seconds.

Will go through normal runs.

Yo.

What the fuck is "out of bounds".

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Heh, It's when you force yourself outside the map, then back in at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd23FJhm ... annel_page

Video by Kich of Advanced 15, using OOB (Out Of Bounds).

Now off to write a review!

haha wat

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
haha wat

hahaha awesome.

It's usually the first thing I check for on portal maps, immediately see if they let you abuse OOB'ing. Then search the levels for possible exploitable areas.

For instance, if one was so inclined it's fairly easy to avoid the ball catcher part as well.

Yo.
PreviousPage 4 of 5Next