Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 SP / Coop Discussion (SPOILERS ABOUND)

PreviousPage 3 of 3
msleeper wrote:
looking at you, ASBusinessMagnet
Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Spoiler

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.
ASBusinessMagnet wrote:
msleeper wrote:
looking at you, ASBusinessMagnet
Spoiler

Spoiler

Yes, but...

Spoiler

Now with 100% more inline comments!

ITT: Nerds 'sperging about pointless details in one of the best video games of the decade.

Seriously, the game is freaking incredible and who cares if some parts weren't 100% realistic or probable. Just enjoy the damn game.

This reminds me of that topic on the SPUF where someone thought a very minor clipping bug (one that didn't make it into the final game) was a game-breaking problem. I'm sorry to be the first to tell you this, but Portal 2 is a GAME. We play games to have fun, not to complain about extremely minor details. And remember, you're using portals to move around in ways that are physically impossible. Don't stress the minor details if the original premise makes no sense to begin with.

Hello! This is the part where I kill you!

Yeah, exactly Remmiz.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
Tv tropes link

That will keep him distracted for a month or so.
Also, on the subject of game breaking glitches: AWS34Seh9JA

hanging_rope wrote:
Also, on the subject of game breaking glitches: AWS34Seh9JA

Oh boy that's bad :(

PreviousPage 3 of 3