Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 Box Art

PreviousPage 2 of 6Next

The OS icons make the box look small. I'm in Canada, so the box art will be different. Yes, they do sell VALVe games here. I got the orange box in stores here! The bots look odd, unlike in the game, and the portal placement is odd, too.

msleeper wrote:
Really who buys boxed games anymore. Steam and digital distribution in general are amazing.

People with limited internet that wouldn't want to download larger games.

WinstonSmith wrote:
Hey! I still have my boxed copy of Portal. Of course, I didn't have Steam yet, but still. I will treasure that flimsy plastic case for as long as I live.

I have my boxed copy of The Orange Box and of Left 4 Dead 2. :mrgreen:

I don't like how much their focusing on the co-op bots, couldn't they just have a broken down GLaDOS chamber with a companion cube and a portal?

Portal 1.5 http://www.moddb.com/mods/portal-15

http://store.steampowered.com/app/620/

Quote:
Available: April 18th, 2011

:lol: I can't wait!

yohoat9 wrote:
I don't like how much their focusing on the co-op bots, couldn't they just have a broken down GLaDOS chamber with a companion cube and a portal?

They have been focusing way too much on advertising the multi-player feature.

But it's probably just because they want to keep singleplayer secret.
If the multi-player gamemode costs singleplayer quality I'm gonna be really mad :x

I don't like it very much. In my opinion, it makes it look as though the Coop is more important than the single player. Well whatever I just hope the US box art is better, since I usually buy games for both Xbox and PC.

"...those who would break the rules and laws are reguarded as scum, but those who would abandon even one of their friends, are worse than scum." -Obito Uchiha
Youtube Channel My Workshop
My Maps/Projects:

[spoiler]Maps:
RBC 1 RBC 2
Blue Walls
Converting Propulsion
One Week Creation
Secondary Fire
Flings Speed Patience
Ongoing Projects:
Alive & Kicking: Chamber 18 Secondary Fire[/spoiler]

I dont really care because I will buy it from steam, but the some people here got it right, it can still be improved, like the portal over lapping the black tube structure. And I think it is giving the co-op bots too much credit, what about chell?

I think they should have gone for a cleaner style, I dunno, it is a hard call to make.

Motanum's Website
Portal Maps - Motanum's Cheating Test [3 map pack and 2nd place winner]
Portal 2 Maps - Slanted Bridge | Main Four | Juggling | Wall Bridge
Aperture Tag - Collection ModDB

Like my work? Spare a coin? Donate via PayPal at eugenio.motanum91 [AT] gmail.com

I like this but now I have a another question in my head (The box art being the first)I wonder how big the game is (in therms so size) I am going to put up a guess of 7-12gb well I guess we'll find out... (In three Months That is)

They said it would be 6 hours long plus co-op so I am guessing around 8 gb as well.

I hate hanging with angry people. Why live life if your not having fun ALL the time? =)
O o
/?/___________________________________
| BBBLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGG!!!
\_\???????????????????????????????????
_|_
Whysopro? wrote:
They said it would be 6 hours long plus co-op so I am guessing around 8 gb as well.

I'm pretty sure they said it would be "about twice as long" as the first game. You shouldn't make up a number like 6 hours.

And who knows or cares how big it will be really.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
PreviousPage 2 of 6Next