Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Official PROOF that Cave is NOT Chell's father

PreviousPage 2 of 8Next

Considering the fact that Aperture most likely picked orphans and homeless people as Test Subjects (see Portal memo below), and with Chell's dad probably dead, GLaDOS was probably right about the whole orphan thing.

But still, Chell's answer, written in binary code, to Essay Question 1-A: "Why should Aperture Science accept you as a research volunteer and would anyone file a police report if you went missing?" is proof that she *is* highly intelligent.

Chell's answer to Essay Question 1-A: http://www.thinkwithportals.com/comic/#9
This image is from the Portal ARG, in which we learn in Portal 2 is sent by Cave Johnson: Image

Shift: Trichotomy - Beginnings ? Prelude ? Denouement

Where did you even find that?

Aicxe wrote:
This image is from the Portal ARG, ...

lern2read son

Shift: Trichotomy - Beginnings ? Prelude ? Denouement

what if chell's parents gave her up for adoption at her birth because they were too busy with their science at the enrichment center. Maybe her foster parents were other employees in the center. Perhaps her last name being redacted was meant to make it infinitely debateable

Just when I think I understand the system, it changes on me.

I though that everyone knew by now that this is Chell's actual story.
It was a "bring your daughter to work day" when GlaDos got turned on so Chell had been captured by her for later testing.
This is where the texture's used.
http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/04/ ... Potato.jpg

Lamarr wrote:
I though that everyone knew by now that this is Chell's actual story.
It was a "bring your daughter to work day" when GlaDos got turned on so Chell had been captured by her for later testing.
This is where the texture's used.
http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/04/ ... Potato.jpg

look at that link and open a new tab and open the previous link and compare the two....

THAT IS THE SAME PAPER FROM ABOVE THAT IS BEHIND THE PLANT!!!!!!

Fracture wrote:
look at that link and open a new tab and open the previous link and compare the two....

I'm comparing the two and they aren't the same. Or does the capitalize text indicate that you're being sarcastic?

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]
MasterLagger wrote:
Fracture wrote:

I'm comparing the two and they aren't the same. Or does the capitalize text indicate that you're being sarcastic?

i was being dramatic. and i noticed there is actually a differance, the paper of the diorama on the left has been changed

Dramatic?!!? *Dun-dun-dunnnnnn* :lol:

The text on both dioramas are also different. Also, one seems to be more readable than the other.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

Well they have mentioned in the commentary that they didn't really having a plot-line planned out but managed to slap together something at the last minute for Portal 2. Various dialogue was removed as it conflicted with that very attempt to make the characters and their plight more meaningful.
This is what creative license is for. To allow writers and such to edit their creation to better suit the audience or intended demographic. Sometimes they will deliberately make something mysterious and vague that has no actual hidden truth to find that would calm our curiosity, but instead leave us with so many unanswered questions.
If they ever do decide to expand upon this, there may be some truths revealed, maybe not. Perhaps no-one was right at all and there may even be a shocking dramatic twist that was totally unexpected.
All I know is that we Won't know until they let us know.

PreviousPage 2 of 8Next