Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New Nerf Gun

Page 1 of 3Next

I'm not sure if anyone around here is interested in such things, but Hasbro has released some pics of its new Nerf blaster coming out soon, and it looks freaking sweet:

which will break down into

I was pretty stoked seeing this. I've tinkered with Nerf guns in the past and this thing looks pretty sweet.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

What's the advantage in breaking it up?

Companion Cube Chronicles WIP:
Story: 22.22222% Design: 33.33333%
Levels: 4.44444% Cake: 0.00000%
Voices: 0.0^3% in base 4
New models & Textures: ((e^28/pi*7)/0 - 42)%
Grief counseling: 111.11111%

What is it?

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

It's a toy gun that shoots foam balls

Companion Cube Chronicles WIP:
Story: 22.22222% Design: 33.33333%
Levels: 4.44444% Cake: 0.00000%
Voices: 0.0^3% in base 4
New models & Textures: ((e^28/pi*7)/0 - 42)%
Grief counseling: 111.11111%
Wroth wrote:

Being able to store it in a briefcase?

Ow, so now we can use plastic toy guns to infiltrate important places? :roll: :wink:

Kids today. :roll:

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Shmitz wrote:
Being able to store it in a briefcase?

:lol: :lol:

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
Wroth wrote:

Customization. Good example: take off the barrel and you lose accuracy and range, but gain a smaller gun.

<comic book guy voice>And, excuse me, it shoots darts not balls. As can clearly be seen in issue Fourteen of... </comic book guy>

Well, guess it's not you guys' cup of tea.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
Hober wrote:
I'm not sure if anyone around here is interested in such things, but Hasbro has released some pics of its new Nerf blaster coming out soon, and it looks freaking sweet:

which will break down into

I was pretty stoked seeing this. I've tinkered with Nerf guns in the past and this thing looks pretty sweet.

It needs a new skin, it looks too... kiddy like.
It gave me a cool idea though. :?

Need to make a mod where you start of having to find a pistol... then later on you can find parts for the pistol which can reduce cone of bullets (don't spread out so much), accuracy, damage and i dunno... looks? :lol:

Page 1 of 3Next