Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New Nerf Gun

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

Yeah, this years color scheme (Yellow with gray highlights) looks about 100% dumber than last year's (Blue with yellow highlights).

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
Mapster wrote:
Need to make a mod where you start of having to find a pistol... then later on you can find parts for the pistol which can reduce cone of bullets (don't spread out so much), accuracy, damage and i dunno... looks? :lol:

can you place guns or enemys in portal maps right now? it would be neat to have to shoot turrets, whatever, while solving portal puzzles.

My dream toy.

heres my dream toygun

Mapster wrote:
heres my dream toygun

looks pretty good, a bit fat, and the claws at the front are rediculously big

It is SUPPOSED to look kiddy-like. Its a kids toy. I used to own so many nerf guns. Probably stored away somewhere in my attic. They've gotten somewhat more complex in the past 10 years or so, apparently.

Rivid31 wrote:
Its a kids toy.

Oh snap.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

Did I offend you Hober? :(
I should have been more precise.
It's marketed for kids. I still play with Nerf guns when I can get my hands on them.

No, I'm not offended. I realize that it's playing with kids toys. But hey, it's my time/money to waste, right?

Plus, I'm trying to get a campus nerf wargame going. Ever heard of Zombies vs Humans?

Jeah I CAN imagine that it's fun to play with them. Since it's a little bit like airsoft/paintball/lasershooting...

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next