Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New Nerf Gun

PreviousPage 3 of 3
Hober wrote:
Ever heard of Zombies vs Humans?

Yeah i made millions of maps called that on warcraft 3 :D

I wish my campus was outgoing enough to play Zombies vs Humans. Being a tech school, most people would rather sit in their dorms all day though.

Also, kid toys are awesome quite often.

Fusi0n wrote:
Since it's a little bit like airsoft/paintball/lasershooting...

Pretty much, but cheaper. You guns aren't made of metal, but you can cushion them with a pocket full of Washingtons. Tradeoffs, amirite?

I would be surprised if a ZvH game would go poorly on a tech college campus. Nerds love their Nerf. Thinkgeek sells 'em for a reason.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

All you need now are some zombies right?

NERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERF

http://www.dpgames.co.uk/

Sanity is not statistical.
Quote:
NERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERFNERF

:roll: Nerd

@ portalgun picture

That's pretty much how i admanaged it.

And of course it's going to be fat, you're not going to be able to fit portal teleportation into a microchip... are you?

?But there?s no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake!?

So its a new toy gun, that shoots foam darts...

I clearly live on the wrong side of the pond for this one.

Only a spider trusts the web

The last weapon I bought, was the nerf sniper rifle:

Its pretty good. And you can customize it so that it can shoot like 5 times the standard distance.

Yeah, I have one of those. Or, the pieces that once were one of those. I modded it too heavily and many key plastic bits broke.

5 times? Hardly. Twice, maybe. But that would still be an impressive hundred feet or so.

I'm probably going to buy another one and mod it a bit more gently this time.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
PreviousPage 3 of 3